Tarzan go splat

The football team was nearly crying with laughter. My gathering tears though, we're for a different reason. I was so humiliated. Jamie,  however, seemed to be fine. His muscular arms were wrapped around my petite waist tightly, and his chin was resting on my head. I pushed away from his chest as Jace winked at me and pretended to blow a kiss at me. Jerks. I grabbed Jamies hand and pulled him inside, slamming the french doors violently for effect. We were alone in my room. He sighed at me and pulled me closer to him, rest in go his large hads on my shoulders.
"Do I even get a chance?"
"You blew that chance when you slept with my sister.On her wedding day." Its a long story. Or a short one. Jamie  and I went to my sisters wedding and he slept with her,she got pregnant, Jamie made her get an abortion, her  husband filed for a divorce and now they are both living two different lives. One year after the wedding. Suddenly I heard a loud noise outside. Or to be more specific, cheering. I went up to the windows to see what it was, poking my head round the edge incase they were looking. All they were doing though, was cheering on Jace as he tried to swing across the tree onto my balcony. I stormed out onto it, hearing him letting out a Tarzan yell.
"what the hell?!" I think screeched. Bad mistake. Jace let go of the branch he was holding onto amd fell onto the floor, letting out a sickening groan as  he hit the gravel below. I sucked in a breath and  ran down to his side.
Everyone else was by him, and Simon had a phone pressed up to his ear, obviously talking to 911. I felt so bad. They all looked at me, nodding, as Josh said
" you're going to hospital with him. I refuse to deal with him like this. I ain't dealing with an injured Jace!"
Well shit. I deserve to swear right now so SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!
            *********       ***********

When the alambulance arrived, the paramedic said to us,
"who will be riding with him?" they pushed me forward with a ridiculously inhuman amount of strength. She smiled at me and helped me onto the back. She asked several questions on the way there, like how it happened and everything after. But then she asked if I was his girlfriend,  to which I replied
"what!ew gross no!" she laughed and checked on him. Stable.

A few hours later, Jace had woken up and been discharged with minor injures, just a few bruised ribs and a dislocated thumb. Lucky. He didn't talk to me at all as we waited for the guys to come pick us up. If I looked at him,  he would throw an huff and pout. I nearly laughed at the sight. He looked like a moody teenage girl on her shark week.
"Bitch, get in the God damm car!" I looked up to see Vi sat in her pink mini with Emily and Emma with her. I smiled and ran up to them, taking open the door so I could get in next to Vi. I turned and said hi to Emma and Emily, but saw Emily had puffy eyes- red from crying. She saw my questioning look and said
"Ross and sufia we're having sex." I gasped
"That ho! she needs to keep her legs closed. Forget about her. We are going to the club !" Emma screeched .I shook my head.
"Jamie is waiting for me. I think he and I need to talk about him asking me out- shit"
I stopped abruptly. Should I tell them?
Vi looked at me with a cheeky grin. The a t could only mean one thing. She rolled down her window and yelled out of it
"Kesteral kissed Jamieeeeee!" Her voice got carried away by the wind. But apparently someone did hear. Have smirked at me.
"She didn't just kiss him. She nearly had sex with him!"
"Did not! " I retorted. " drive to the goddamn club vivi. "

Hiyooooooo! This was written on caffeine rush so if it doesn't make sense-don't blame it on the sunshine. Dont blame it on the  moonlight . Don't blame it on a good time.blame it on the boogie!
Luv u bookbunnys!

If you can't deal with life, something else can.  Caffeine!!!!!!!
*police March in* "who gave this girl coffee?"
*everyone looks around nervously*
*murmuring it wasn't me.*
"I did!"*Easter bunny walks in*
*Natalie runs up into his arms and kisses his face*
*Edward rides in on Wolfy Jacob*
"you cheated on me?how could you!"
*Natalie runs away giggling as she ssts fire to everything and turns into the devil*