"yeah." Caroline nodded watching him open the door seeing a guard at the front door.

"shit. okay, this way, this way, this way." Rafe led the way when Kiara turned a different way, Caroline followed her friend seeing she took a picture of something sending it to her phone as well as Caroline's.

"Kie, Ace, what are you doing? let's go! come on!" Rafe tells the two girls.

"hold on!" Kie whispered to him, "Ace, i sent it to you also just incase i lose it okay?"

"okay." the brunette nodded when Rafe called for them again.

the two rushed over following him outside peaking behind a fence seeing a truck, that was their only way out.

"i got an idea. come on, come on!" Kie now lead the way running off, Caroline closely behind her along with Rafe, the three made it out of the house catching up to the truck.

jumping onto the back the three a man in the back, "oh shit."

Rafe quickly jumped into the back fighting off the man as Kie and Caroline held on tightly in the corner, "Rafe!" both Kiara and Caroline yelled at him.

Rafe continued to fight with the man throwing him off the truck leaving the girls in shock.

__

the three stayed hidden in the back of the truck under the tarp in silence. feeling the truck slowly come to a stop Caroline heard voices surrounding the truck when it started moving again. the three looked at each other waiting for the coast to be a bit more clear when they removed the tarp off them sitting up.

"i told you we just had to work together." Rafe tells the teo checking his surroundings, "all right. listen, i'm heading out to my boat, okay? i can give you two a ride out, drop you wherever, somewhere safe. one thing though. look at me."

Kiara and Caroline turned their heads to Rafe, "i know your friends are on the island and my sister. i'm not helping them. all right? i can't trust them, okay? i'll give you two a ride out, not them. okay?"

"we just want to get off the island." Kiara looks at him.

"that's smart. you know i never thought of you as a Pogue. neither of you." Rafe chuckled.

"what did you think of us as?" Caroline asked him picking up her hair.

"like i said, i always liked you, Ace. i've always liked you too, Kie. you're both at least half Kook." Kie let out a nervous chuckle while Rafe laughed.

Caroline and Kie looked at each other slowly nodding their heads coming up with a plan. with just a look and a nod that's how the two always came up with a plan to figure things out. reaching the docks, the truck stopped as the three got off the truck looking around.

"come on. my boat's down here." Rafe says.

Caroline leaned closer to Kie whispering to her, "we gotta get his boat without him."

"you drive, i distract, got it?" Kie whispered holding her hand out.

Caroline grinned doing the Pogue handshake with her, "got it."

following Rafe, Caroline took off her shoes and socks tying the laces together while Rafe climbed onto the boat.

"okay, we should have enough juice to get us to Saint Lucia, no problem." Rafe says untying some rope, "hey, get in the boat."