04 | coop.

↳ 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏 ↲
- 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃𝚂 -

↳ 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏 ↲-  𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃𝚂 -

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"So basically ya'll was talking bout' robbing a bank or sum shit. And yo' dumbass actually thinks it's a good idea, huh?" I gave Salem the dumbest look ever as he explained the situation to me.

"Basically, yeah." He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. "Cause I gotta pay Kelan back and shit anyway right? And how else I'm posed to come up wit' that money?"

"You could work, keep slangin' wit me. Not rob a bank wit' top security. We not that fuckin' gangsta or bad ass."

"That's not enough money. We almost got jumped the other day. Imagine how Kelan gone come for us next—"

"Us? That shit only happened cause I was caught wit' you. I hope you don't forget I am no where involved in yo' bullshit." I clarified.

"Softest hood nigga I know." He chuckled and grabbed his bag like he was ready to dip and was actually mad.

"You mad for real?"

"Yes, about the fact you acting like ain't shit happening like shit is cool. I could die today." He shook his head.

Salem was younger and obviously more immature and didn't think things through all the way. He also had ADD and got distracted very easily. He got caught up because we gave him too much territory and freedom way too early.

"You should've thought that shit through. You my lil brother, imma obviously help you out a lil. But don't be mad at me for saying this not my bullshit." I spoke honestly.

I wasn't just gone let the nigga die and owe hella money, I was gone be the dumb big brother that helped his slow ass out of his situation. But that didn't make the shit my problem. He would have to work some of that shit off.

"So what I gotta do, man?"

"Work nigga. Take this shit," I handed him all of the supply I had on me. "Sell it, keep the money. Do not spend it."

He sucked his teeth but I quickly side eyed him causing him to fix the attitude. He wanted the quick way out that's why he thought of robbing a damn bank. Which was a slow ass idea.

"You have fun with that. I'm finna go check on Sensei."

"What's up wit' y'all?" He eyed me.