Braided Grandpa knew about it, and didn't expect Tang Niang to say anything.

He pointed at Fu Mingyu, and said to Tang Niang: "You have not been on the island these years, we old brothers...but all point at him! Tang Niang, take a look at our house... how wonderful it is! Now Basically, we are two old guys living in one room, and each old guy has a bed. Mingyu is afraid that we will not be able to sleep well, so he raises pitcher plants to repel mosquitoes..." "There are toilets on every floor,

he I am also afraid that we old guys will fall if we are weak, and every pit in the toilet is equipped with handrails. If it is really inconvenient to move, let's make a chair with hollowed-out buttocks! Going to the toilet is more comfortable than before!"

"Not to mention eating, we old guys are 'retired', free food and lodging! They are younger, and they have to spend money to eat in the cafeteria! We eat very, very well, every meal Meat has rice! Many people outside envy us!"

Tang Niang glanced at Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu grinned.

The others also said to Tang Niang:

"Tang Niang, don't you know? Mingyu will go to the hospital in the town on March 1 every year and invite the doctor to give us a physical examination. , who has any problems, write them all in a notebook, and then help us get some medicine back every month..." "

The cafeteria will also cooperate with us to make health-preserving medicinal meals! Tang Niang, do you know that eating octopus can cure the disease?" Liver disease! Jellyfish head can cure asthma! Kelp can cure calcium deficiency..."

"Tangniang, we are getting old, but we still get retirement wages every month...five yuan a month! It's not as good as their work, but we include food, housing and medical treatment, and we can still get five yuan a month... It's really good, good!"

...

Tangniang doesn't like to talk, but what everyone said made her very happy.

She smiled with crooked eyes and high spirits.

At this time, Grandpa Braid said again: "Tangniang, tell me, how is Mingyu?"

Tangniang glanced at Fu Mingyu and said nothing.

Braided Grandpa said again: "I'm going to tell you something... the past is over, and it's normal to get married! Don't have any psychological burden... Let me tell you, all the original crew on our justice island are Take care of Xiao Fu! Even the people in Nanling Town value him!"

"Not only value that he put down everything at a young age to come to Justice Island to help us old guys selflessly, but also value his deep affection...Look at it He, look at him! What a talent, he is handsome, tall, good-natured, and considerate...but he just guards you with all his heart..."

"Tang Niang, I want to tell you something, you have been away for ten years and you brought back a little doll... You and Xiao Fu are back together, we are all happy for you. If you still look down on Xiao Fu , I'm afraid Xiao Fu is going crazy... our old brother won't agree either!"

Tangniang glanced at Fu Mingyu again.

Fu Mingyu was also looking at her without saying a word.

But his eyes were full of hope.

Tang Niang turned her head and asked: "Zhi Zhi and Li Shu haven't come yet?"

Someone else answered.

Fu Mingyu lowered his head in disappointment.

After a while, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also came with their children.