XVI: The illegitimate Pup

Start from the beginning

He stared at his notifications, only one was from work but the remaining twelve were from Kaminari.

8 missed calls and 4 messages.

All of which ties down to the question,

"Where are you?"

Knowing Kaminari, there was a good chance the Omega was irritated at the fact that Katsuki wasn't there and had left him for officially twenty-four hours without so much of a single peep.

Katsuki knew it was wrong of him, but he didn't want to go back.

He loved the energy of being around Izuku, with the added bonus of Shimizu, and he just didn't feel that way when pack at the shared penthouse.

For Heaven's sake, they even slept in separate bedrooms, even after having sex.

After staring at the latest message, he decided not to respond, tossing his phone elsewhere as he flopped back onto the bed and let out an exhausted groan.

He looked towards Shimizu who was gurgling and her pudgy body crawled over and on top of Katsuki.

Securing his around her tiny waist he boosted her up and down, listening to her squeal with joy, catching himself with what had to have been the dumbest and biggest smile on his face at the sight of her.

He had an illegitimate pup with his favorite stripper, and even though he should've been ashamed for 'tarnishing' his family's legacy and pure lineage.

He simply couldn't give a fuck.

This was his pup.

Shimizu was his pup.

And Izuku...

He wanted to make Izuku his wife.

Izuku left for a year and Katsuki was still so very in love with him even after everything, but has Kaminari tried it, he would've forgotten all about him.

He needed it to be official.

To reassure Izuku's doubts that no harm would come to him or their pup.

His mother had to be taken out of place as head of the family.

He needed to just keep up the act for two weeks.

His mother was ill and the doctor's appointment would let him, no, the entire Arms dealing world know that she was officially deemed as unfit as head and she would be out in place no less than 24 hours after the checkup.

Then he could get rid of Kaminari, and the rest would be like straight out of a fantasy book.

A loving, albeit dangerous, Arms dealing family.

He could see it.

• • • Meanwhile • • •

Kaminari felt himself zoning out at the beige and baby-colored baby shower Yaoyorozu and Jirou was hosting.

They'd just announced they were having a baby girl.
Kaminari stared at Jirou who wore the baby pink say dress with fitting ruffles along the hem.

She looked ethereal.

He looked towards Yaoyorozu who brought a plate of basically everything that Jirou liked.

Watching the tender moment between the couple were his other friends that came with their significant others.

And here he was.

Sitting beside Ashido and Kirishima who looked about minutes away from going at it at the baby shower and having their own in a few months.

All alone.

Katsuki wasn't there and he was responding to his messages whatsoever.

He was just like his mother.

Only caring for themselves.

He didn't know how he was supposed to tell her Katsuki didn't want to get married, let alone have a child with Kaminari.

He was envious.

Out of everyone in the baby shower, he was dating the most influential and powerful but he was all alone.

He wasn't exactly sure why though.

He thought that he'd proven himself to be the perfect future mate back in the mountains a little over a year ago.

He claimed to be a distraction but he knew that with the right moves, he could be more than just that.

He was in competition with someone.

That possible old friend.

His eyes narrowed, looking down to the ground so no one could see the vexed look on his face.

He'd enjoy this baby shower.

And with just a little more patience he'd be throwing his own.

Make no mistake about that.