"Is it that bad to be stuck with me?" He said, getting irritated.

"Yea! It is!" I said sharply back.
God, can he be annoying. How did we ever get along?

I mean, we would sit in the library and talk for hours about everything and anything.
He would always help me with subjects I didn't understand, and I would help him with the one he didn't. I can clearly remember how his eyes would light up when he was talking about the things he loved.

We always got into trouble sneaking out at night to have a nice time looking up at the stars. With the food we stole from the great hall.

But now it's all gone. It's like a sweet dream that never happened.

I took a deep breath and reached out, looking for him. "Give me your hand." I said sharply

"Why?" He said back with the same tone.

" Obviously, we can't see anything, and we don't want to lose each other, and the best way to make sure we don't is by holding hands." Trying to stay calm while saying the last part. "Now, give me your hand."

He didn't say anything back. All I could feel was his hand grabbing my forearm and going down till it he stopped at my wrist. He hesitated to go any further. After what felt like an Eternity, he grabbed my hand. And Squeezed it hard, and I did the same back.

We began walking in silence also to Afraid to speak. I could feel his hand tremble a bit, but was if the fear of speaking or the nothingness.

"Do you know what happened?" He finally spook up, but he had a soft tone. if we never once yelled or bickered at one another.

"No." I said with no emotion.

I felt his hand squeeze my hand tighter. "If you squeeze and harder, my hand will fall off."

"Sorry." He said quietly.

We were still waking nothing in sight. All I could hear was the uneven breathing coming from sebastian.

"Are you alright." I said with concern.

"Yeah." He said with a whisper. I could barely hear him.

I stopped, and he bummed into me. "Is everything okay?" He said shakey.

"What's wrong." I said in a more demanding tone.

"Oh, now you care? Huh?" He bearly said bearly more than a whisper.

"Look, we may not be on the best Terms, but I still care for you." I said, holding his hand, intwinding my fingers with his. "I remember this is your biggest fear."

We stood there in silence, i don't know what his thinking, but after a while, he tugged on my arm. Signaling to me that his okay. To which I continue. 

After a while, we eventually gave up, sitting back to back in the middle of the void. Are legs hurt from all the walking. Once again, silence. Not knowing what to say.

I heard a soft "Sorry." Come from sebastian.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked back

"For everything." He said in a very soft voice, almost ashamed.

"Are you talking about earlier or for everything before that?" I asked, getting slightly irritated.

"Befor. I should have said it sooner."

"Yeah." I said coldly back."Why didn't you?" Keeping the same tone.

"Because I couldn't expect Reality and I needed to blame someone. But I truly blame myself. I couldn't get over all of it. That's why I'm sorry. I know you hate me." I could hear the tears fall on the floor.

I took a deep breath, taking in everything he said. "I could never hate you."  I squeeze his hand, letting him know everything is okay.

We saw a blinding light and ominis calling out to us. Without hesitation, we both started running towards him hand in hand.

We ran and ran until we were back in the hall of hogwarts. Right where we were before.

"Are you guys alright?" Ominis asked

We both said yes and let go of each other hands. We looked at one another for a while. I have him a smile before walking away.

"Is everything alright, sebastian?" He asked, confused.

"Never better." Sebastian said, walking away.

"That went better than I thought." Ominis said quietly to himself while slightly laughing.

~little note~
Sorry I been trying to stay to upload a story every Saturday, but it has been kind hard. My fault really, I been really hyper force on leon Kennedy from the resident Evil series. With the remakes, and all kinda pulled me back into it. I will still do this book, but I might start one with leon. I don't know yet.
But I hope you enjoyed this and have an amazing day! Thank you all!