Level 0 (Prologue) - A Glimmer From The Sky!

Magsimula sa umpisa

This fellow here was with light skin, blue eyes, brown hair and his signature mustache Mario. And the one sitting next him watching the road while talking was Mario's little-yet-taller brother was Luigi, who was wearing green all over- a green collared shirt, white gloves, laced brown shoes and blue overalls like his older brother.

These two had a very brotherly relationship with one another. Mario was always calm and confident with Luigi being more nervous and hesitant. It was no surprise why they looked so alike-- they were twins!

"Yeah, so what's the deal anyway? A leaky sink isn't no different than a runny toilet." They both were currently not only making jokes and talking about plumbing related subjects.

Luigi then looked nervous as he scratched the side of his face. "S-so, are you..." He began drifting off topic looking nervous as he then began to ask his brother, who keep his hands at the wheel. "Are you gonna finally give it to Spike?" Mario raised an eyebrow as his eyes drift over to Luigi who was staring at him with great question.

"Give it to Spike?" He repeated before he then answer with a scoff.

"Oh I'm gonna do more than just give it to him."

"Luigi," he began boldy, "We've been apart of Spike's little company for how many years now?" The youngest brother then began to count in his head before moving onto his fingers. "Uh... probably more since we graduated high school or so..." it felt even longer while under Spike's old work force.

"Exactly! And how many times has he disrespected us EVEN while we'er on the job?!" He added while Luigi's face went down with great dispair remembering all the times when Spike would get that chance to belittle them in every possible way. He would even SCARE his poor brother Luigi when the opprotunity was given to him.

"Eh, more than once... I won't lie." Nodding again this only made Mario's point more than solid. "We are done working for that guy, bro. We just have to suffer a bit more. For what? 2 years with him and we're done, we just need a little dough and we'll be set to launch our new plumbing company." Luigi couldn't but smile at that- he and his brother have worked tirelessly with Spike's Construction company, from putting up with Spike's poor attitude.

The final straw that sparked the idea of Mario's plan for a better work life was when after yet another failed cilent that they lost... Spike's car broke down in the middle of the road, Luigi wanted to make it up to Spike by trying to help him but that idea went down hill as the minute he tried to comfort his boss, a so-called friend... blew up in his face.

Just watching from the car as his little bro was being beratted for not listening in the first place.

It was all because he just wanted to try and help. But the yelling was what led Mario to slam the door shut as he climbed out; marching right up to his boss.

Mario couldn't stand it anymore and had shouted back in his brother's defense for just trying to him out... he remembered how the rain came down on him as they both got in each other's faces... steaming anger came off them as the raindrops had hit them.

"I should have NEVER hired you in the first place!"

Those very harsh words forever scarred into the twins' heads, it echo'd across his memory and nearly made him grind his teeth in anger while his hands tighten around the wheel.