Clock out time

"Steve its getting close to the Christmas season of course Tabitha needs time off to shop for her family. She's right I'm single I really have no one..."

"Stop talking like that. You have three wonderful men here who would burn the world down to keep you safe. Two friends who'll have your back and another if you want to be my friend too," Michelle says softly putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you Michelle I'd like that," Julia says smiling before turning to grab her coat and purse, "I'll see you guys later have fun."

She heads for the door and is out before the guys along with the girls can stop her. Loki walks out of the kitchen and looks confused when he doesn't see Julia there.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Her boss called and demanded she come in to cover for her cause she said Julia had to work," Steve explained running his fingers thru his hair.

"And you just let her leave?" Loki says his face turning blue.

"I...I.." Steve stammered as Loki brushed past him.

Julia was already halfway to the library by this time. She sighed as she looked at all the window decorations up for the holidays. Shaking her head, she wished she could at least have a few days alone with her new soulmates. It was the holidays and yet Tabitha still pushed it for her working more than normal. She always pushed the fact that she had kids and a family while Julia didn't have anything.

Soon she walks into the library and takes off her scarf. Heels tapped on the carpet as Tabitha brushed past her already dressed to leave without even a goodbye walking out the door.

Julia sits down behind the desk and begins to check over the books that have been brought in. She sighs and pulls her glasses down to her nose to see if there were any visible marks on pages. Sighing she looks over the book seeing if there are any visible marks on the pages and doesn't hear the door open. A gust of cold wind follows the door opening along with some snowflakes. Julia looks up and sees a very blue Loki, who looks very mad.

"Umm hi," Julia says softly afraid she's made him angry and drops her head, so he doesn't see her tears.

Loki sighs and calms down "Sweetheart look at me please."

Julia shakes her head still a bit afraid that she made him mad.

He reaches down and lifts her chin upwards so she can look him in the face. Even though his eyes are red they aren't angry they are filled with sorrow.

"I'm not mad at you sweetheart. The person I am mad at is the one who said you had to work even though I swear you had time off," Loki explains, "Please don't cry."

He walks around the desk and pulls the chair back from the desk to pull her into his arms. Loki hugs her close and rubs her back making soothing noises in her ear.

"Shh, shh its ok. I'm so sorry I scared you," he murmurs.

Julia hugs him back and sniffles into his chest. The door opens yet again, and a chuckle follows.

"Well, well I see the little monster is back at work where she belongs isn't she? I'm glad my grandmother is your boss, she'll make sure you stay in your place," Bianca boasts.

Loki growls and Julia nuzzles into his chest.

"Mmm frosty forget her focus on me," Julia puts her hands on Loki's cheeks and pulls him down for a kiss.

"Ugh seriously you have to do that here?" Bianca complains.

"He's one of her soulmates, she has every right to kiss him wherever and whenever she pleases you mewling quim," Michelle's voice comes from the doorway.

Loki pulls himself away from Julia when he hears that voice, and his eyebrow goes up.

"That's right now get moving before we call her other soulmates," Pete replies stepping up to protect Julia as well.

"I don't have to leave. It's a public library, I can do as I.." Bianca goes to slap Michelle when Pete grabs her hand.

"Get out now before I let Mr. Loki here turn you into a popsicle," Pete threatens.

Bianca huffs and walks out swaying her hips.

"Mmm frosty I'm still here and very turned on," Julia murmurs into Loki's ear, "Your growl is very sexy."

Loki flushes and vanishes with her leaving behind the keys with a note telling them to lock up.