Apology

The whole group walks back to the guys' place and when Loki goes to open the door, he notices that the door is unlocked. Steve and Bucky's faces go from smiles to frowns cause they can hear noise from inside. Loki waves his hand vanishing inside and comes back out holding Peter by the back of his very hastily thrown on shirt.

"Queens what the hell?" Steve yelled causing Julia to jump.

"This is not your personal place to use as a fornicating spot," Loki says eyes blazing his skin turning blue.

A young woman runs out wearing some of the new clothes the guys got for Julia and tries to pull Pete from Loki's grip "Let him go Loki please."

"No Michelle and by the way those are not your clothes to wear!" Loki yells now looking disgusted that his soulmate's clothes were on someone else

"I thought I could wear these since they were in your closet. You guys don't have a fourth do you?" Michelle wondered aloud then saw the young woman with Steve's arm around her tears in her eyes.

"I wanna go home," Julia says quietly, "I don't care anymore."

Julia pulls away from Steve and quickly walks in the direction of her place. Beth and Nat give Pete along with Michelle hard looks before they follow Julia.

"You see that young woman walking away? That is our fourth and you just scared her off, I hope you're happy misha," Loki growled and waved his hand locking the house up so no one, but himself, bucky, Steve or Julia could get in, "Now you can't get in anymore and take off her clothes. We got those for her not for you to put on."

Michelle looks down "No wonder they're so...big," she gulps and looks like she's about to cry herself.

Pete puts an arm around her shoulders "You have no right to speak to my soulmate like that."

"And you have no right to go into our home without our permission Queens," Bucky growls at him, "Did you know that our soulmate went undercover to get us when we were captured?"

Pete looks astonished "I thought you guys didn't have a fourth."

"Before you say another word Queens I'd suggest you apologize to our soulmate and stop putting your foot in your mouth. She was just getting used to us and then you and your soulmate screw it up. Thank you very much!" Steve blew up at him stalking off after Julia.

Michelle sniffs and waves her hand putting on her own clothes and handing over the other clothes "Here."

"I doubt she'll want to wear these, Misha. May as well burn them," Loki says his nose turned up.

"I'll go apologize to her she doesn't deserve to think that you guys have women popping in and out whenever they please. Sorry I couldn't find my clothes when you grabbed Pete, I just pulled those out to throw on. I'm sorry again."

Loki just shakes his head and vanishes going after Julia with Bucky following shortly after.

"How was I supposed to know they were back?" Pete grumbled as he began to walk away.

"Uh uh you're coming with us," Bucky says turning around and grabbing him, "She's pissed, and you are gonna pay for ruining what would have been a great date."

Michelle smiles and follows Loki's lead waving a hand and vanishing then reappearing near where she thinks Julia's home is.

Nat and Beth are trying to talk to Julia as she fumbles with her keys to get inside her place; Beth takes the keys and unlocks the door. Julia walks in with the girls following her. Her eyes widen when she sees a fire going in her fireplace and an emerald green silk pajama set with a robe is on the sofa. A very contrite trickster god is standing there with an apologetic look in his eyes. Shaking her head Julia walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist while his own do the same holding her close.

"I'm sorry my queen please forgive us. We didn't even know there was anyone in the house until we got there ourselves," Loki murmured in her ear.

Beth and Nat just smile at the picture. Shortly after the other two guys walk in dragging Pete with them.

"Now you go get changed and all of you ladies will have a lazy day with Peter here doing all the fetching to atone for what he did. Right Peter?" Loki said still hugging Julia.

Peter nods and heads to the kitchen. Bucky and Steve walk over to Julia squeezing her hands before she heads off to get changed.

"Nat, Beth there are two other sets for you that are laid out in the guest rooms," Loki said.

The other two girls nod and head off. Michelle then walks in still feeling bad for what happened.

"Can I come in so I can apologize?" she asks.

"Yes, you can. I'm not going to hold you completely responsible. The spider child is also to blame, and I can see you are truly sorry. So, take a seat on the sofa and wait for the others to appear," Loki says heading to the kitchen to check on Peter.