CHAPTER SIX

As promised here you go-CHAPTER SIX, YAY!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 250 VIEWS and 50 VOTES!!!!!! You can't see me but I'm totally doing my happy dance.!!!!!

Okay let get to our next GOAL, HEY, HEY, no groans I can hear you guys, LOL!!!! For CHAPTER SEVEN I need 500 views and 150 votes. We can do this, I totally believe in you guys. I know we can get to the GOAL.

Don't forget to comment CHAPTER NINE is just around the corner and I'll choose five winners, yes, yes, you read it rite. I'll giveaway five signed print copies of Deception & Obsession to the five person that had accumulated more comments before I update CHAPTER NINE.

Good luck,...................sending virtual hugs your way :)

CHAPTER SIX

___________________________________________________________

I was exhausted; the sleepiness hit me hard as I kicked off my shoes, replaced my sundress with a tank top, and got under the covers.

It felt like only a few minutes had gone by before I was woken up.

"How can you sleep at a time like this, Skylar? You need to get everything ready for your date."

I turned over and opened my eyes to see a pensive Madison sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I'll figure that out in a couple of hours, Madi, no biggie," I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

She scoffed at my answer. "No biggie? Huge biggie, Sky, that boy is gorgeous! Moreover, did you not see the hot sexy body of his? I would be all up in that man crush."

That got my attention. I sat up in my bed and looked at her.

"If he wasn't yours of course," Madi quickly added.

I threw off the covers and stretched. "What do you suggest I wear, Madi?"

She clapped her hands excitedly. Walking to the closet, she took out a beige floral vintage lace tank top and a pair of retro-style stretch lace-up denim shorts.

"Here, you'd look SO cute in that! Wear the vintage tank top with your pink bikini top."

I got out of bed, glad that I'd remembered to change out of my dress last night. I stood in front of the mirror, holding the outfit to my body. Satisfied with the way it looked on me, I hung it back up and got into my bed.