Chapter 4

" So, where do you want to go?" asked Jazz.

"I really don't know and also I don't have enough money to go anywhere other than my home in the countryside. And I really don't want to go there in this state as I will not be able to hide anything from mama and papa. I don't want  to burden them with my tensions."I said.

"Ok, I understand. But you always share everything with your parents. So, why not now?" she asked.

"I will tell them but not now. They will be worried by seeing me like this." I said.

"Hmm. Let me think of a place where we should go." she said

"You also want to go with me." I surprisingly asked.

"Don't tell me you thought that I will leave you alone in this state" she fake gasped.

"Well......"

"How could you? You are not in a good state now, otherwise I would have punched you hard, bitch". she said.

" Sorry" I smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"I have an idea. Why don't we go to my parents' farmhouse together?" she asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to cause any trouble to you. I already have caused enough." I sighed.

"Don't tempt me to punch you in the face. How could you say something like this? Don't you consider me anything?" She asked.

"No, not like that. You are one of the strongest pillars of my life beside Mama and Papa. I just...."

"You too babe. Now don't worry. We are going there. We will leave tomorrow. Go pack your bag for the vacation. I will inform our class teacher that we will not be able to attend classes for a week due to an emergency."

"Ok. How are we going there?" I asked.

"You don't worry. I will tell you later. Now, go and have some rest" she said.