Dead! Xiao 💚 / Love-struck! Cyno 💜 (Angst/Fluff)

Serenity hummed as she wandered around Aaru Village. She saw a familiar white-haired emergency food, and she smirked. She quietly snuck up on Paimon and saw Cyno and Deyha looking at her. "Let me eat you!" Paimon turned around and screamed when she saw Serenity salivating over her. Serenity started to laugh as she wiped her mouth.

"Serenity?! Why are you in Sumeru!?" Paimon screamed.

"Oh, Paimon, you're so fun to tease!" Serenity's fox ears twitched. "Thanks, Cyno and Deyha, for keeping quiet. Relax Paimon I already ate."

"By 'ate' you mean the group of eremites that were found dead with chunks out of them?" Candace asked.

"Sorry." Serenity softly said.

"Why are you here?" Cyno asked. Serenity hugged his arm.

"I'm bored. And I'm the only one who's not entirely afraid of you." Cyno blushed, and he shook his head.

"What's that have to do with me?" Cyno stated.

"Because I annoyed Tighnari, and he sent me to you."

"You know what?" The traveler said. "We really don't need Cyno's help with the festival."

"Hey!" Cyno said.

"C'mon Cyno! You promised you would show me the desert!" Serenity smiled.

"First, we need to get you some clothes that are suitable for the desert." The two girls grabbed her arms and dragged the Kitsune away.

"Paimon thinks Serenity needs a break." Paimon said. "Nahida says that Serenity is missing something." The traveler frowned.

"Serenity had to take her baby Inazuma and leave her there." Cyno stated.

"Oh. Paimon is sorry."

"Xiao died."

"What was that traveler?" Cyno asked.

"Paimon heard the traveler say Xiao."

"We're back!" Cyno turned around, and his face went scarlet. Serenity was wearing an outfit similar to Nilous, except it was black, and the headpiece was missing.

"Serenity said she wouldn't wear any bright colors."

"Serenity hates bright colors." Serenity said as she walked towards Cyno. "Well, how do I look?" Cyno frowned as he saw a sleeve on Serenity's arm. An oni mask sat on her back.

"Ah. Paimon recognizes that, Mask! It's Xiao's, isn't it?" Serenity froze, and the Aether glared at Paimon. Serenity looked down.

"Paimon! Apologize right now!" Aether demanded.

"Paimon is sorry." Serenity walked away, and everyone glared at Paimon.

"She was doing so well. She was actually smiling." Deyha whispered.

"Paimon. Serenity watched Xiao succumb to his karmic debt after she gave birth." Cyno said.

"They were to get married." Aether frowned. "Xiao was to fight the Shogun for her hand." Paimon froze, and she looked down.

"Paimon thinks we need to make almond tofu for Serenity!"

"Paimon, that's going to make it worse!" Cyno snapped. "Just leave her alone!" The white-haired man ran after Serenity, and Paimon sniffled .

"Paimon just wanted to help."

"Yes, but Xiao died." Aether stated. "The best thing we can do is leave her alone."

"Ok. But Paimon thinks we should make food for Serenity. She looks skinnier."

"Maybe we should make her some dango?" Aether smiled.

"Let's make a festival for Serenity!" Deyha yelled.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity sat on a cliff under the shade of a domain. She hugged her knees, and Cyno soon found her and sat next to her. "Are you ok?"

"No."

"Do you want to hear a joke?"

"No." Serenity whispered. "I had the power to take away his Karmic Debt. Now, Makoto will never get to see her father." Cyno heard her voice break. "Do you know why I survived the heavenly principles?"

"Because you were lucky?" Cyno asked.

"When I kill myself, I go back to a time a few years or few months." Serenity whispered. "But I'm not allowed to do it unless it's absolutely necessary." There was an explosion, and Serenity slid off the cliff. Cyno tried to catch her, but Serenity knew what was happening.

"C'mon Serenity."

"Cyno. Let me go." Serenity saw Asmoday next to him.

"Serenity, Xiao was not supposed to die." Asmoday said. "You will go back in time the time you got pregnant." Asmoday sat down. "Let her go, Cyno. The world will perish if she doesn't. Serenity, the traveler, is necessary to save the world."

"Cyno, let me go." Cyno had tears in his eyes.

"I love you. I can't."

"Your mother had a harem." Asmoday said.

"Cyno, if you let me go, you'll remember this."

"Goodbye, Serenity." Serenity kissed Cyno.

"Thank you, Cyno, for helping me." Serenity watched Cyno have tears in his eyes. He let go of her hand, and Serenity smiled as she fell.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Both Serenity and Cyno woke up at the same time. Serenity was next to Xiao, and he was sleeping next to her. Cyno was in Sumeru, and he gasped. Tighnari was sitting next to him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I need to go see Serenity." Cyno stated.

"What's wrong? Serenity is in Liyue with Xiao. I'm pretty sure they have a relationship."

"Don't touch me!" Cyno stated. "I'm going to Liyue. It's very important." He went on a journey to Wangshuu Inn.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity turned towards Xiao and started to cry. Xiao woke up and hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"I know how to heal your karmic debt." Serenity cried. Xiao held her, and he hummed.

"But?"

"We have to go to Inazuma." Serenity said.

"I can't."

"Xiao, I'm pregnant!" Serenity stated. Xiao's eyes widened. "Do you know why I survived the heavenly principles?"

"Yes."

"It happened. You are important to the world alive. I watched you succumb to your karmic debt after I gave birth. You only got to see her once, and then we were attacked." Serenity sobbed. Xiao held her close. "Having sex alleviates your Karmic Debt, right?" Serenity whispered.

"Being with you enough does it." Xiao whispered.

"Xiao. I know how to take it away." Serenity climbed into his lap. "Let me help you like you helped me." Xiao sighed.

"I have to fight the Shogun anyway, right?" Xiao whispered as he played with the sleeve on her arm.

"Yes." Serenity smiled.

"Fine." Xiao said. "I'll talk to Rex Lapis tomorrow." Serenity laughed and pulled Xiao into a kiss.