Chapter 49 || "What about pre-cum?"

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" He hissed, his lust for me replaced by his anger

I knew this would happen. I fücking called it.

"I thought you were fine with calling me daddy?"

"I am," I awkwardly replied, regretting the words the minute they left my swollen lips. Why the fück would I say that? "I'm just... Y'know. Not feeling it today."

"Not feeling it today?" He repeated, his voice laced with annoyance "Well, when will you be feeling it? Tomorrow? Thursday? Do I need a specific date?"

"Ashton-"

"I mean, I never thought this would be a scheduled thing."

"Stop." I ordered, glaring up at the hazel eyed boy. His body was tense with anger, every muscle in his goddamn arm defined as he supported himself above me. His anger was a definite turn on, but not when it was directed straight towards me "You're overreacting, Ashton."

"No I'm not!" He exclaimed, only solidifying my statement.

"Yes, you are."

"Look, if you don't want to call me daddy, then that's fine. I don't give a shít." He muttered, attempting to shift from his position above me - which I quickly stopped.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist before tugging him to my body, the feeling of his semi uncomfortable against my thigh. He struggled slightly, but then gave up, gingerly wrapping his arms around my small frame. I held him closer, attempting to relieve any built up tension in his body.

"Ashton, just because I don't want to call you daddy, doesn't mean I don't like you." I softly stated, the pads of my fingers trailing slowly up the large expanse of his back "It just feels strange, y'know. Referring to you as my dad."

"Daddy and Dad are two completely different things." He quickly reminded, his breath hot against my cheek.

I nodded, attempting to control my hormonal self as goose bumps began to form on my skin, the urge to rip off his jeans growing stronger by the second. I had to resist, even if it were just for a minute.

"They still refer to the same thing, the title given to a man who has had a child with a woman, and is in place to protect and love them."

"I can protect and lo- I can protect you." He mumbled, the exclusion of 'love' hitting me like a bullet to the chest.

I knew it was too early to even begin to consider our feeling towards each other as love, but it would still have been nice to hear him say it. Even if it was just meant as a friend - for now.

"I know you can, but the feeling of love is different." I continued, keeping my voice level as I attempted not to argue with him "I don't exactly love you the same way I love my dad."

Ashton was silent for a couple of seconds before replying, his voice vulnerable and tense.

"You love me?"

I mentally slapped myself over and over as I tried to think of a suitable response, my eyes narrowed into a sorrowful wince. I didn't want to ruin the mood, but I also didn't want to admit to my feelings towards him before I know they were true. If I loved Ashton, I would have told him. The fact I was even questioning it meant that I didn't. I couldn't say it until I was sure.

"I don't know," I admitted truthfully, my blue eyes nervously meeting his own "I mean, I like you, but I don't know if it's love."

A look of relief washed over his anxious face as he softly nodded, seeming happy with my answer. Obviously, he felt the same way towards the L word as I did.