"y tu novio a qué hora va llegar?" iris asked.

"novio? cual de todos?" silene joked.

"ballerina hector."

"oh he's with the team, we're gonna to meet up later," she informed. "and stop calling him that."

"aye perdón, why is he with the team and he's not playing?" iris asked.

"ask him not me."

"okay, I will. and you know what I found out." she sadly said.

"what?!"

"kevin told me yesterday that apparently joão is dating florina garcía but it's private stuff." iris informed silene with the sad news she found out.

"florina? no way. why is it private? and why are you sad about it."

"something about her parents don't approve of the relationship. and I don't know joão was really nice."

silene hugged iris, "well now you have kevin, so cheer up and get ready to go see him. joão is a bitch for not telling you that." she pushed iris out the room so she could finish getting ready.

"aye okay, bye." iris yelled

"bye."   

at the restaurant.

iris and silene rode with the spain team to the restaurant they were going too.

"hey are you coming inside?" a voice said.

"uhh?" iris turned around to see who was talking.

"are you coming inside? you know.. to eat?" pedri asked her, staring at her in confusion.

"oh hey, yeah i'll be there i'm just getting some air." she lied.

"iris, you know it's okay to tell me your waiting for someone."

"okay good. i'm waiting on kevin, I know I should've told you he was also coming here but I forgot, i'm sorry."

"aye it's fine, truly. you finally found the love of your life. and i'm sure the team wouldn't mind." pedri said.

"okay, well he said he was almost here so ima stay here. you go back inside."

"okay fea." he laughed.

after a while of waiting kevin finally get off of a taxi.

kevin ran to give iris a hug, "hey i'm so sorry, diego was gone so I couldn't get a ride." he apologize.

she hugged him back, "heyy no it's fine, come on lets go inside everyone is waiting."

"everyone?" he asked.

"oh shit I forgot to tell you. we're eating with the spain team, and no they won't say anything i've already talked with some of the players you don't have anything to worry about."

"okay good, I didn't want to seem out of place." he laughed.

"ay don't worry they won't say anything," she smiled. "come on let's go inside." she grabbed his hand pulling him inside.

when they walk through the doors into the room where the team was sitting. everyone and turned to look at the pair. iris earned smiles from the whole team. she was close with everyone since she spent all her time at their practices.

gavi and pedri walked up to the two. "kevin, hey you came!" gavi greeted him.

"gavi hey." kevin said.

"you know iris you can let go of him he's not gonna run away." pedri jokes noticing that iris almost had her nails digging into kevin's skin.

"oh sorry." she apologized to kevin.

"come on and sit over here." gavi lead the way to where silene and hector where sitting.

"omg my favorite ballerina!" iris yelled.

"ahh my favorite irish singer!" hector yelled.

the two hugged each other. everytime silene would be on facetime with hector, iris was always there making fun of the 'couple'.

iris and kevin sat in front of a silene and hector.

"why do they call you irish?" kevin asked iris.

"because one time I was trying to make a song but the beat of it sounded like irish music and my name is similar to it so it just stuck."

"she never released the song" gavi said.

"she saved everyone, if not we all would've been deaf." pedri joked.

"haters." iris flipped them off.

the whole team finished eating, and iris hadn't finished her plate since she was so busy in the 'chisme'.

every now and then she could feel kevin staring at her. but the whole time she was talking he listened to every single thing she said. she never even noticed that he had his hand rested on her thigh.

YALL I AM SO SORRY!!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE LASTED UPDATED! school is killing me rn😢 I literally have ecos this upcoming thursday and friday💔

anyways how have y'all been? good I hope❣️!!!

also this is pt1 bc i hate long chapters and i'm barley halfway done writing😭