twelve

messages

kevin.
hey what's up with the articles?

iris🤘
lmfaoo estas celoso😭?

kevin.
no i'm just asking

iris🤘
well there's nothing I just went out for lunch with joão... and your gf decided to comment stuff under that article

kevin.
yea I seen that.
are you going the game the 22nd?

iris🤘
BRO IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION😭?!
I would never miss it🙅‍♀️

kevin.
do you have a jersey?

iris🤘
I have so many my last name, diego's😇, memos😍 chuckys🛐 edison's😋

kevin.
YOU HAVE DIEGOS?!? BUT NOT MINE?!😭

iris🤘
bc diego just cooler and he doesn't have a gf and flirt with other girls 🥱

kevin.
bru me texting you was before rosa

iris🤘
yet she showed up after you invited me you could've ditched me
(even tho i'm glad you didn't bc I meet my fav team🙏)

kevin.
iris i'm really sorry for that, I swear I just have a hard time telling ppl no.
let's talk tmrw?

iris🤘
bro i'd rather not. there's many articles that i've been seeing you and joão😨i've only been in Qatar for 3 days wtf.

kevin.
please i'll go to your hotel so you won't have to leave

iris🤘
then we'll be on celebrity news with the headline, KEVIN ALVAREZ SPOTTED AT IRIS RIVERAS HOTEL!

kevin.
i'll go in disguise I swear pls let's just talk.

iris🤘
uhh alr🙄only bc im a nice person

kevin.
i'll be there early.
read

next morning

iris and silene stayed up all night having a marvel movie marathon. they were dead asleep that they didn't hear the knocks at the door.

on the other side of the door was kevin knocking over and over. he had been standing at the door for more then 30 minutes already, there was people around that were staring at him as if he was crazy. he finally decided to just call iris.

the call rang for a few minutes before iris finally picked up.

"hey i've been knocking at your door for a while now." kevin yelled into the phone.

"stop yelling dude. you're here already? shit hold up i'll be there." iris said before hanging up on him.

"hey, sorry come in." iris said opening the door moving aside to let kevin in.

"soo what do you want to talk about?" she asked him.

"I wanna start off saying i'm really sorry, rosa just showed up to my house after I asked you. and I really fucked things up I swear I don't want anything to do with her. please just forgive me."
kevin apologized

"mhm alright I guess i'll forgive you, since I have no other option." iris joked.

"why don't you just break up with her?" she asked.

"I don't know. i've known her since we were young." kevin replied.

"oh." is all she said.

"yeah. are you and joão um dating or?" he asked.

"no," she quickly replied. "he's just a friend."

"then why'd you call him your bae?" he asked again.

"I call everyone bae, I call you that but you just don't know." iris shrugged.

"but do you like him?"

"no, why are you asking?"

"i'm just curious."

"we'll stop." she got up from her and headed to the kitchen to grab a snack, then sat down on the coach turning on the tv to a random channel.
kevin followed her, handing her a wrapped up gift.

"I brought you this so you could replace diego's."
iris opened tore the wrapping to see a mexico jersey, flipping it over it had kevin last name and number.

"thank you. but you do realize the shit people would talk if I wore this." iris thanked him.

"yeah I know, you don't have to wear it the 22nd. maybe some other game." kevin shrugged his shoulders.

"I have to go. I have some serious business to handle, i'll text you later if that's okay?" kevin said getting up.

"thank you for this, I hope what you have to 'handle' isn't anything stupid? i'll text you back then." she smiled getting up to show him the way out.

"alright." kevin said.

they hugged and kevin gave her a paper but before she could read it or say anything he was already out the door.

HEYYY sorry for not updating i've been busy with school and i've been with my sister these past days she's gonna have her a baby boy. his name is emiliano🤯
he gonna be playing in the world cup fs🙏
but like...
what business do y'all think kevin got handle😰???
and what do y'all think he wrote on the paper🌚????

love y'all🫶 and i'm already at 2k views almost 3k😭I LOVE YALL SO FUCKÍNG MUCH🗣️🗣️🫂🫂🫂