ten

the next morning.

iris woke up to the bright sun shining through her hotel curtains. "pinché pendejos I asked for darker curtains." she whispered to herself.

she got out of her bed, going into the bathroom to do her morning routine.
after finishing up she heard noise coming from another room. slowly making her way towards the kitchen, she saw silene eating cereal while face timing someone.

"hey, who are you talking to?" iris asked silene.

"umm. someone?" the nervous girl responded.

"oh my you're talking with your man. ooo let me find out y'all actually something now." iris joked , playfully punching silene on her back.

"shut up," silene said slapping iris on her stomach. "are you going out today?"

"right now no, but later im going out for lunch with someoneeee." she squealed kicking her feet

"ooo who is it?!" silene exclaimed forgetting she was on the phone with hector.

"you know that one really fine boy I used to talk to." she said.

"joão?" silene questioned.

"YES," iris yelled. "oh my fuckíng gosh im literally so happy right now."

"I thought you were kevin?" a voice from the phone said.

"ew he's naco ass has a girlfriend, honestly I forgot you were even there."

"ouch." hector said, acting as if he was hurt.

"anyways im gonna be in my room watching tiktok till umm 11:30. and then i'll leave." iris said getting up from her seat heading towards her room.

"byee." both silene and héctor said.

iris spent the time on tiktok watching all different types of videos, she stopped on video which was an edit of her, kevin and joão. she opened the comments to see, "team kevin", "team joão", "smash,smash,smash." and "need a pic of all three of them".

as the clock reached 11:30, she finally got up from her bed to get ready.
after getting dressed and doing her makeup, iris decided to wear the earrings joão bought her from back when they were close friends. she made sure to pack them for this specific reason.

joão🤭
hey i'm here already do you want me to go up or wait in the lobby?

iris😽
i'm on my way down don't worry

iris knew what she was doing was risky. obviously her and kevin weren't nothing neither were her and joão but other people would think she's just playing both of them, especially since she was just with kevin yesterday. but she didn't care.

as the elevator doors opened, iris stepped out making her way towards the lobby. there she saw joão sitting in the middle where everyone could see him. joão instantly noticed her and he wasted no time in making his way towards iris.

"hey I brought these." joão said ha find her a bouquet of tulips, violet tulips. iris favorite flowers.

"aw thank you, how did you know these are my favorites?" she asked thanks and asked him.

"i'll keep that a secret." he joked, holding the door for her.

joão opened the door for iris, "oo princess treatment," iris laughed. "your mom raised you right."