Michael Myer NSFW ABC

A - Aftercare (What they're like after sex?)

He wonders off to go do something else after he had cleaned himself off, he will only help you if you were to pass out or can't get up.

B - Body Part (Favourite body part of themselves and their partner?)

He loves his hands seeing how much damage they can inflict, and he loves seeing how you tend to stare at them from time to time.

He loves boobs, he's a boob man.

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He loves seeing you covered in it and gets turned on even more when it's seeping out of you.

D - (Dirty Secret?)

He's always fancied you in the sex department of his mind. He's found himself staring from afar when you were swaying your hips to the beat of a rock song, he would have to either go take a cold shower, ask you for help or take care of it himself.

E - Experience (How experienced are they?)

He has no experience but has seen people do it from when he goes to kill them, he hated seeing it, it disgusted him but now experiencing it himself has become addicted.

F - (Favourite position?)

Doggy or wall fucking, he doesn't mind standing up and holding you while destroying you either.

G - Goofy (Are they serious or humorous in the moment?)

Dead serious, he sees no humour in such an act of love, he never knew how much he needed to be shown it this way until you showed up.

H - Hair (How well groomed are they downstairs?)

He doesn't give a flying fuck about his hair, nor does he care for yours. He's a simple man.

I - Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect?)

Only romantic when it's special or has hurt you (physically & emotionally)

J - Jerk off (Masturbation?)

He doesn't see the fact of masturbating anymore since he has you around but if you're not feeling it he understands and takes care of it himself.

K - Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Knife play, bondage, choking, seeing you cry in pleasure, edging.

L - Location (Favourite places to do the deed)

Anywhere he doesn't care if someone sees he will find them afterwards and cut their eyes out.

M - Motivation (What turns them on?)

Seeing you in tight clothing (especially wet), skirts and dresses, seeing you mad drives him crazy.

N - No (Something they won't do, turn-offs?)

He won't do anything that puts you in harm's way (except for the kinks I listed). He gets turned off when you degrade him.

O - Oral (Preference on either giving or receiving, experience)

Doesn't have experience and doesn't mind who's on the receiving end.

P - Pace (Are they fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Quick, raw and harsh most of the time, when he's feeling less like his killing self he's more alluring and slow-paced.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions?)

Won't say no to one.

R - (Risks?)

Doesn't wear protection, and sees no need for it.

S - Stamina (How many rounds?🤭)

At least 6 rounds within a day or horniness if you're feeling up to it.

T - Toys (Do they own toys and who does he use them on?)

No need for it, you have all the man you could ever ask for.

U - Unfair (How much do they tease?)

He teases you a lot if you say maybe to have sex with him, he'll go out of his way to look hot and desirable. He knows he looks good too.

V - Volume (How loud are they, what sounds do they make?)

With small groans and grunts, he might mutter something under his breath though.

W - Wild Card (Random headcanon)

He's top, you can't do anything to make him submit to you nothing will change that man's mind.

X - Xray (What's going on in those pants? Picture or words.)

Huge... At least 6,3 inches and 4 fingers in girth.

Y - Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

High enough to want sex every day and multiple times in the day.

Z - ZZZ (How quickly do they fall asleep afterwards?)

He doesn't like sleeping before you, he feels vulnerable and weak if he does. He waits for you to start snoring before he thinks of sleeping.