Billy Loomis NSFW ABC

A - Aftercare (What they're like after sex?)

Billy does have his soft wits about him, he will clean you both off before lying down with you to watch a movie. He'll ask numerous times if he went too rough or not.

B - Body Part (Favourite body part of themselves and their partner?)

He likes his face, he thinks he's good-looking as fuck, and of course yes he is.

He loves your ass and stomach, just something about it that he loves, he can't pinpoint what though.

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He loves pouring his cum over your backside and abdomen, he loves picking it up in his fingers as if he had come inside you, mixing your cum and tasting the salty, bitterness.

D - (Dirty Secret?)

He has thoughts about having a threesome with Stu one day, but he won't admit to it so he keeps it in his head whenever you three are together.

E - Experience (How experienced are they?)

He's experienced many things with sex, he had it many times before you came around, he hates it though... He wished he waited for you, he's scared that you think of him as a man whore.

F - (Favourite position?)

Doggy and missionary, he loves seeing your ass jiggle with each thrust. And how your face contorts into a moaning mess when he's giving you pleasure.

G - Goofy (Are they serious or humorous in the moment?)

He's only humorous if Stu was around before sex.

H - Hair (How well groomed are they downstairs?)

He trims now and then.

I - Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect?)

Only romantic when it's a special occasion, he's mainly raw like an animal.

J - Jerk off (Masturbation?)

He loves masturbating to the thought of you, him and Stu just both of you looking up at him make a rise out of him and both of you have noticed.

K - Kink (One or more their kinks)

Breeding, knife play, blood, bondage, blindfold, edging, cuckolding, dominance and DIY porn.

L - Location (Favourite places to do the deed)

Anywhere where you're both comfortable.

M - Motivation (What turns them on?)

Seeing you enjoy the murders the two ghostfaces influence, especially if you join in.

N - No (Something they won't do, turn-offs?)

Sharing you with anyone else but Stu, he hates the thought of other people touching you in such a sexual way.

O - Oral (Preference on either giving or receiving, experience)

Loves giving oral to his partners, and he loves seeing you right underneath him squirming and begging to cum.

P - Pace (Are they fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Rough if having a horrible day, slow if feeling like he just wants to enjoy the feeling of you two together.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions?)

Loves them, and he will gladly give you one in an alleyway somewhere dark.

R - (Risks?)

Embodies the idea of you getting pregnant so he will take that risk of parenthood early on in adulthood.

S - Stamina (How many rounds?🤭)

He's got good stamina at least 4-6 times a day if he's horny but usually 3 times a day.

T - Toys (Do they own toys and who does he use them on?)

He owns many sex toys in his closet for when he's feeling frisky.

U - Unfair (How much do they tease?)

He's a teaser, he loves seeing you move around in your seat becoming wet from his dirty whispers and grabbing at your thighs edging closer to where you need him most.

V - Volume (How loud are they, what sounds do they make?)

He's a moaner that's for sure, he's very vocal during sex, whether it's talking or grunting.

W - Wild Card (Random headcanon)

He's a switch he doesn't mind you dominating him now and then.

X - Xray (What's going on in those pants? Picture or words.)

He's around 6,1 inches and 3 fingers in girth.

Y - Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Not as high as it was during school but now he's working and providing for you and your future together he's more focused on that.

Z - ZZZ (How quickly do they fall asleep afterwards?)

He loves cuddling you after a good night of having sex, he will play a movie as you both fall asleep around the same time.