"You okay?" She asked as soon as he sat down. "Wanna switch seats?" Harry felt bad for making her move, so he just shook his head. "Yes, we're switching. C'mon," She got up and grabbed Harry's school bag, putting it on the back of her chair. Harry gave her a thankful smile, taking a seat. He looked at Louis, who was watching this all take place. Louis was just glad to see someone being so kind to Harry.

"T-Thanks," Harry glanced at Jason who stared at him. He could feel his hickey itch,
knowing that that was what Jason was looking at. Harry looked away and pulled up his shirt to try and hide the marking, but the cut of his shirt was too low. He quickly pulled out his phone.

To Daddy Lou 👅💦: I can't do this today

Louis was quickly taking attendance when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He quickly took it out, sighing at the phone.

To My Baby 💜: I believe in you. Don't let him get to you, darling. I love you. Put those hickeys on display and make him jealous for me 💗💗 love you

Harry looked up at him, shaking his head. Once the bell rang, Harry hung back and waited for everyone to leave. He noticed Jason was the first one out the door. Harry walked up to his boyfriend across the desk. Louis was just sitting in his chair.

"You got this," Louis have a reassuring smile.

"I don't know, he was looking at it," Harry bit his lip nervously. "What if he says something to me? Like do you think he even remembers what happened?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "But I'm here, and if he bothers you, I will kick his ass," Harry just rolled his eyes. "Now go get to class before you're late," He quickly pecked Harry on the lips before Harry hurried out the door.

Second period came by, and Harry was dreading it. This was his solo class with Jason, and he was honestly terrified. He didn't want him to see the hickeys anymore. He didn't want him to know anything.

When he walked in, Harry stiffened. He whipped out his phone once again, texting Louis.

To Daddy Lou👅💦: I can't do this

Louis immediately responded.

To My Baby💜: Yes you can 💕 ily

Harry just wanted to escape. He wanted to get out of there asap.

Harry's whole body froze when he felt a paper slide onto the desk from behind him. Harry quietly took the paper and opened up the folded piece.

'can we talk?' -J

Harry felt his nerves building up, his hands starting to shake from the nerves. He had to come up with a fast lie in case he asked about the hickeys, so he got his phone out once more, texting Zayn this time.

To Bff Zayn👑: Can you be my fake boyfriend?

Zayn was worried about his friend, so he made sure his phone was on stand by just i case Harry needed anything. So, he got the message immediately.

To Haz: Sure... but why?

To Bff Zayn👑: Because Jason wants to talk to me and he might ask about the hickeys. I can't tell him Louis did it

To Haz: Alright. Need me to go with you? I will if you need me

To Bff Zayn: No, you don't have to. but if it's bad, I'll call you