[𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜]

"We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time"

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope questions. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival"

John B, who's balancing on the top of the under-construction house, puts his finger in his mouth to test which way the wind is blowing.

"Should I do it?" John B asks

"Yeah jump, i'll shoot you on the way down" Pope says, pointing a drill at the boy on the roof of the house, as if he was gonna shoot him.

"You'll shoot me?"

"Yep. Pow"

The two teenagers start pretending to shoot with finger guns.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" Kiara addresses, when her and Cassie arrive at the house were the other teenagers are.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ says, as Cassie goes over to sit beside him.

"Beer?" the blonde boy asks the blonde girl.

"Thanks J" the bubbly blonde says while taking the beer out of his hands.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, i guess?" the brunette environmentalist says.

"I care about the turtles Kie" Cassie says as she sends a smile over to her bestfriend since 6th grade, who smiles back.

" Thank you, see? Cass cares" Kie says as she goes over to were the two blondes are sitting, and her and Cass do their bestfriend handshake.

"I can't have cold towels" the trouble making blonde says beside Cassie, making her hit him on the arm"

"Ow! what was that for?"

"For not caring bout the environment"

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kiara pipes up at John B, who is still balancing on the edge of the roof.

"Hey JB" Cassie says, as she smiles up to her cousin.

"Hey Cassibear" John B says smiling, as they shoot finger-guns at eachother and laugh.

"Don't spill that bear, i'm not giving you another one" JJ says up to the brunette boy.

Just as JJ says this to John B, he drops the beer. typical.