Atsushi saw someone

Start from the beginning

Atsushi was runing like a scared child chased by angry dogs but these aren't angry dogs these are his coworkers his friends. So why is he scared so much? He's probably scared that they will look at him in fear an disgust like  people in the ophanage, he doesn't want to see this look on faces of the only people on this world he can call his friends and maybe even family. Atsushi's breathing speed up from the adrenaline and he was starting to get out of breath that's for then his eyes spoted an alley near by Atsushi without thinking runed into it.

Atsushi breathless and wobly walked to the end of dark alley and sat there. 'What am I going to do now?! They will probably send me somewhere and maybe even back to the orphange and then they will hurt me and and-' From all the stress and fear he just started to think the worse and even worse scenarios posible. Atsushi looked at his hands that were trembling so hard anyone would say he's obviously doing it on purpose. Squeezing both his hand and eyes Atsushi thought. 'Why am I like this...?' He asked himself but the answer will probably never come because theres nothing wrong with him, well actually there might be for he probably has several mental illnesses because of the orpganage. But it's not his foult neither does it make him a worse of a human- is what someone qualified should say to him but because there isn't anyone like this near him he just started to cry his eyes out from not knowing what to do.

Sudenly thanks to Atsushi's ability he could hear Kunikida and Dazai yelling his name closer and closer. He once again couldn't breath and all the bad thought hit him again as well, White haired brought his hands up to his mouth as he heard someone walk into the alley.

It was Dazai, Dazai walked closer to trembling and breathless Atsushi and as he stud right in front of him started to think what is he even suposed to do? Brunette isn't good in comforting people at all and giving Atsushi a slap in the state he is right now would obviously just worsen everything. 
"Atsushi..."
At this Atsushi started to breath even faster if it's even posible. Dazai noticed and kneeled to him telling him to breath, Atsushi hid his face with his hands and started to babble something.
"Atsushi, it's okay just say sorry to Tanizaki and we're gonna sort out everything okay?"
Dazai said in a wisper.
"I- It's It's not it I'm just-
Then he started to cry again, Dazai sighned taking his shaking hand what made Atsushi flinch a bit but he was too scared to take it back in fear he will hurt someone again.
"Okay talking like this won't get us anywhere why don't we go back to the office and talk there? I'm sure everyone are worried sick about you right now-"
"No! Nonononono! You will all look at me like I'm a monster and lock me in a cage like he did!"
Dazai lifted Atsushi's chin to look him in the eyes.
"Atsushi"
Dazai started very firmly what made Atsushi stop sobbing mostly and look at him as well.
"One we won't look at you like you're a monster, two you arent a monster you are Atsushi my apprentice, Three- there's no three only that lets get up and go back to agency or at least to the building if you don't want to go inside the main bulding"
Atsushi took a while answering but finally nodded, Dazai sighned from relief that he calmed down so fastly because if not he most likely not come up with anything more and in the end would need to call someone to calm Atsushi instead.

Brunette stud up to next take his hand out for Atsushi to help him stand up as well. Atsushi slowly grabed the olders hand and with that Dazai started to walk Atsushi while holding his hand back to the agency. While they were walking Atsushi asked where is Kunikida to what Dazai answered that he doesn't know, probably couldn't find both of them so went back.

They walked into the caffe and was met with Kunikida Yosano and Kyoka. Atsushi was about to start panic again but Kyoka as soon as she spoted him she ran to hug him. Atsushi was still worried but also happy that Kyoka is acting normal.
"Atsushi where did you ran off to I was so worried!"
Atsushi patted her head and said quietly that he don't know himself he just started running. Yosano noticed that he was wobbling and looked like he's going to fall any moment. So she put a hand on his shoulder after walking closer and said to him and Kyoka to sit down. She didn't start the topic about what happened before Atsushi ran out the office yet as she knew that for now he needs to calm down entirely and then their going to talk. So Yosano Kinikida and Dazai walked to the office leaving Kyoka and Atsushi alone. As they were far enoght Yosano asked Dazai if Atsushi told him anything then he found him. 
"Nope, but to say the truth the state I found him in was enoght of an explanation. He was having a panic attack and wouldn't stop trembling and crying and to that... Why did he even puch Tanizaki?"
"He was halucinating"
Everyone turned their heads to the person the voice belonged to which was noone else then Ranpo. Yosano asked for details and why does he thinks so?
"From this morning I was observing him and yeah he was totaly having some wild halucination and probably thought Tanizaki was someone else"
Now everithing started to have sense but they still needed find this out from Atsushi himself so after around twently minutes Yosano and Dazai walked back to the caffe.

Dazai greet Kyoka and Atsuhsi in his usual playfull tone while siting in front of them with Yosano following.

Yosano started.
"Atsushi so first we wanted to ask about, why did you attack Tanizaki?"
Atsushi put his head down.
"I-I didn't know it's him..."
"What do you mean?"
Dazai asked.
"Well I've actualy been seeing weird things lately- no actualy all the time it started then the orphanage threw me out"
They stayed silent for some time searching for next question in their minds until Dazai finally spoke.
"Okay I'm just going to say this- What did you see Tanizaki as and what happened this morning I know you were acting weird then too"
Atsushi shakingly sighned and quetly started to explain how this morning after coming into the main office he couldn't see anyone in there only after coming inside again everyone apeared. And later then he was about to come out of the office he heard his name being called from behind but after he turned noone was there. And that's then the headmaster or better Tanizaki looking like him in his eyes apeared. The rest was pretty obvious so thet's where Atsushi ended.

 In short after their talk Yosano decided that Atsushi should go on a therapy but since he was too anxious to go on a regular one for she is somehow qualified Yosano thought she will be his therapist. Atsushi was slowly getting better with a bit of help from some medicine that Kyoka needed to remind him of because he always forgot and now the most he sees is headmasters figure sometimes but after he blinks the man disapears.

2481 Words

Hello I am again very sorry for posting this so late, I was origianly gonna finish this two days ago but because I have a lot of school and also things I had to do because I couldn't then I had pox and was in home for two weeks it took me longer. But I hope you enjoyed this anyway and also are me saying all these things on the end are annoying? Because I can stop if they are, uh uh okay please stay safe have a good day or night.