Rosa nodded to the double doors. "Getting her hair done. They're doing all those gettin' ready shots, and oh my God!" she gasped, grabbing Angela's wrist and all but shoving her into the nearest bathroom.

"What?" Angela asked, her heart rate kicking up a notch. "What happened?"

"You have a fucking hickey on your neck! You came to the wedding with a fucking hickey on your neck! Are you insane?" Rosa exclaimed, stabbing a finger into the mark.

Angela smacked her hand away, grimacing as she stared at it. Thankfully, it wasn't as dark as it had originally been, but it was noticeable. She cursed under her breath. "Fuckin' Juice. Grab me my bag. I can fix this, and I'll fix your shit too. C'mon, 'fore Ness sees."

She hid the hickey with practiced ease, used to having to hide bruises and abrasions at the funeral home. Once that was done, she got changed into the tracksuit while Rosa washed off the insane clown makeup she had on. "You got another mark on your thigh, hooker," Rosa stated, sitting down on the closed toilet and waiting for Angela to start her makeup. "Do you feed the man?"

"Don't be jealous," Angela shot back at her, applying primer to her face. After years of doing Rosa's make up, she always carried her color of foundation and concealer in her big makeup bag just in case. "And he eats just fine. Trust me."

Rosa gave her a naughty grin, chuckling roughly. "Good. Get that good head," she said on a nod. "I bet he's big, huh? Big ole magic dick."

Angela laughed loudly in response, her cheeks growing hot. "Jesus Christ, Rosa," she murmured, shaking her head. It was like they were back in high school, and she was purposefully being salacious just because she knew Angela would blush. "Close your eyes so I can do your eyeshadow and don't worry about my man's dick."

"Just as long as you're satisfied," she replied with a little shrug.

"Very."

"Good," she said, closing her eyes. "Feels like when we were kids, huh? Doin' makeup in the bathroom."

Angela smiled, it definitely did. She couldn't count how many times she and Rosa had done each other's makeup in her bathroom before parties. Lino was usually sitting in the living room, calling after them, begging them to hurry up. "Can't believe Lee's getting married."

"Weird, right? Always thought it'd be you and E.  'm so glad I was wrong. That woulda been a shit show."

"Yeah," she agreed before spraying setting spray in your face. She'd fantasized about marrying Esai when she was younger. Of a big wedding, not unlike this one, but it always ended with sadness. She'd known Happy wouldn't be there. That there was no way a Son could walk her down the aisle. She'd reasoned she'd have Marcus do it instead, but it always felt wrong to her. Now, she realized it was just never meant to be. "Thank God it didn't work out. You're makeup's done by the way."

Rosa smiled, getting up from the toilet and sliding her arms around her best friend's torso as they both looked in the mirror. Angela hugged her back tightly. Rosa was shorter than Angela, but the way her head barely cleared her shoulder was familiar and comforting. Their reflection was a familiar one, though they both looked a little older than they used to but in a good way. The years had treated them kindly. "You know you're next right? 'cause I ain't ever gettin' married. Lookin' forward to spoilin' you and Lino's kiddos."

"We shall see." Angela laughed, squeezing Rosa gently. She loved the idea of raising her kids with Lino's and with Rosa playing babysitter. Still, if Lino ever took on the Mayan cut again, and with Rosa's ties to the club through her dad and brother, it would incredibly hard to spend a lot of time with either of them. She didn't want to think of it, though. She wanted to enjoy this moment with her best friends while she could.