i tell them the address and we say our goodbyes. i had a lot of class work to catch up on because of my suspension so i didn't have time to join their adventure to Mikes bar. but as i get out of my car in the apartment parking lot, i see Henry approaching me from the corner of my eye, i start to think i won't have the time anyways. he stands about ten feet away from me, his eyebrows furrowed and fists clenched tight. i guess he hasn't come for an apology.

"what do you want toothless."

"it's funny you say that, i was hoping to cut out a few of yours." he flicks a knife open at his side and i laugh.

"listen Henry, you really don't want to do that."

"just because you got me by surprise don't mean you're tough faggot."

"im serious. leave." i close my car door and try to think. i hear him start to step towards me and i start running.

he follows closely behind as i run through the tree line, dodging branches and jumping over roots. i hoped that he'd tired out and give up but it seemed he really wanted to get me. i come to a hault, kicking dust up as i stop in front of a cliff dropping off into a rushing river. i had no idea this was here but hey, seems perfect for what's about to happen.

"nowhere to run now."

i can hear the exhaustion in his voice, that at least gives me a leg up. i know that i can't walk back in to the public covered in blood, someone was bound to see me. thankfully i won't have to worry about any cameras as my neighborhood is kind of shitty. i start stripping my clothes off and that at least stalls him as he looks at me in confusion.

"i don't know what you think this is but it's definitely not that."

i roll my eyes, "i wouldn't fuck you even if you paid me." i kick my shoes off and put my fists up, "put the knife down and fight me like a man."

he shakes his head and chuckles, "not happening."

he growls as he charges at me. i dodge his knife slash, just barely missing my stomach. i kick his leg out from under him and he falls, quickly flipping onto his back as i get on top of him and start throwing punches at his already fucked up face.

"you should've fucking took my warning— fuck!" i stand up and pull his knife out of my side, blood rushing out quickly and running down my leg. that's not good.

"you fucking stabbed me!" i can't help but laugh a little as he looks up at me in horror, "i've had girls do more damage." i chuckle as i point to a thick scar on my lower abdomen.

he breathes heavily through blood, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he says through pained gasps

i shrug and hold my wound, "not sure. i was kinda hoping i'd get to beat the shit out of you longer but i've got a dinner to get to."

he laughs and staggers to his feet, "you've probably heard about what i did to Ben, and those other bitches you call your friends," he wipes at his bloody nose, "and when you're gone, i'll make sure they suffer even worse."

"are you really this stupid?!" i laugh as i step towards him and he steps back, "you're not making it out of here alive. but i always do."

fear flashes through his eyes and he turns to run. he's so tired though that it only takes me a few strides to catch him. with the last of my strength i pick him up and throw him on the ground, his head hitting a rock and gushing blood. i loom over him, holding the knife up.

"please don't kill me." he chokes through his tears, "i swear.. i won't mess with them anymore!"

"too late for that," i smirk as i bring the knife down into his chest. he looks into my eyes, pleading for his life. his mouth hangs open but no sound comes out, something that always disturbed me about people who knew they were going to die. i bring the knife down again, and again, and again. and once his eyes glazed over in a lifeless stare i stopped.