𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

WAR OF HEARTS  ╱ DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

WAR OF HEARTS ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by liv . . . © -wonderhaze
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗟𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. The Nott family understood that better than a lot of the people they knew. Being a pure blood family, they didn't see many people around them show emotion. So when the Nott family lost the person who held them together, also known as Astoria Nott, they really didn't know how to feel. They were saddened by the loss of their loved one but they never cried and they never really showed emotion towards the tragedy. The two Nott children, Theodore and Cassiopeia, had witnessed the murder of their mother. The two had simply been in shock at the sight in front of them and pushed the emotion deep down inside them as they stood their frozen in fear. Death was truly a horrible thing and if you asked Cassiopeia Nott what happened that night, she would be able to tell you every detail about what happened and when it happened. Her mind playing the event where she lost her mother on repeat.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cassiopeia had never enjoyed the thought of hogwarts. The place was made to look legendary and fantastic, making the children dream of attending the school. Yet all it did was plague Cassiopeia's mind with terror. An old classmate of her mother and father had broke into their home just two years prior and killed their mother. Ever since, the girl had dread the thought of having to attend that school, which was bound to give everyone there trauma and grief. Cassiopeia had always really dreaded attending the school, she hated the fact that a hat was going to decide where she would be staying for the next 7 years of her life.

"Cassie hurry up," Theo, or Theodore, called from two stories down, breaking Cassie out of her thoughts about how much she hated that school

"bloody- we have hours until we need to be there, calm down," she yelled back, hating the fact that she was being rushed

"you don't need your entire bedroom, peia" her father yelled, joining in on the bickering between the two siblings

Cassie just rolled her eyes as she returned to packing her trunk. It wasn't like she was bringing a lot, it was just she was packing slowly so she didn't have to go. Hogwarts truly would ruin her life and a little blonde git wouldn't be helping that. She finished packing up her trunk and just as she did, two house elf's ran into the room and grabbed her belongings, carrying them down the flights of stairs for her. The Nott manor wasn't exactly as big as the malfoys, but the flights up stairs to get up to Cassie and Theo's connecting bedrooms was a workout by itself.