Game Start!

Author's Corner:

Keys:

"Talking"

'Thinking'

["Different Language"]

[Flashback]

Text/Phone call/Comm-link/Quirk Info/Omnitrix speaking

"Nana speaking"

(Nana Thinking)

'Future Izuku Narration'

"Transformation talking/All Might Hero Form talking/Alien Talking"

'Transformation thinking/All Might Hero/Form thinking/Alien Talking'

["Super Move Name/Alien Super Move Name"]

Well, you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it's starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missing home

Only know you love her when you let her go

You said that pussy mine, so why'd you let it go?

Haha, you're such a ho

Disclaimer:

Boku No Hero Academia and its characters are respectively owned by Kohei Horikoshi, VIZ, Weekly Shonen Jump Manga, and Studio Bones.

Ben 10 and its characters are respectively owned by Cartoon Network Studios, Man of Action Studios, and Warner Bros. Discovery.

Pixel owns nothing. (If I did, Aizawa would be a more competent teacher and actually help his students more instead of leaving them to figure out their Quirks issues and own problems to themselves. Sorry to all the Dadzawa fans out there but that needed to be said.)

[Location: Unknown, Japan]

[Date: Unkown, 2264.]

[Time: Unknown.]

We focus the POV on the unknown bar where the League of Villains was stationed in. And inside the bar, were Shigaraki, Kevin, and Kurogiri. The shadow wrap-like villain was behind the bar, cleaning one of the glasses while Shigaraki was seating in front of him, looking down at a pack of playing cards on the bar. Kevin was sitting at one of the booths there, reading a car magazine. The others weren't there for reasons, Hex and Charmcaster were away back in the US, on a quest for an ancient magical relic while Dabi and Toga were at the back, sleeping or doing something else.