Chapter 5:Louis, Please Stop Killing Me.

Hey. It's Niall. A new number texted me. I paused Doctor Who and unlocked my phone.

Hey!!!! I texted him back and changed his contact name.

Whatcha doin He sent a minute later.

Doctor Who

How are you doing Doctor Who i thought he was fake. At the same time Louis texted me. your doing doctor who?

No, I typed, I'm watching a Doctor Who marathon. Duh. They both texted me back, oh.

Wanna FaceTime? Louis asked me.

Well, Niall's also texting me.

Oh. k At this, I rolled my eyes. I continued to watch Doctor Who. When that episode finished, I yawned and looked at my phone.

Wanna go for coffee tmrw? Niall had asked. Ah. No pleas. Ahhhh, heart attack!!! I opened my phone and called Louis. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey."

'Uh, hi. I'm in a pickle right now. Aaand I need your help." I think he could hear the panic in my voice.

"Okay?"

"How do you politely say no to a guy, while showing that you like someone else butyouobviouslystillwanttobegoodfriendswiththefirstperson?" he laughed he adorable laugh and thought a minute.

"How about, no I have plans with someone else. But how about another day?" He said quietly into the phone.

"Thanks, Lou."

"Talk to you later."

"I'm going to bed, so talk to you tomorrow."

Definetly.

"Definetly." Louis said. I laughed and hung up.

I, uh have plans with someone else. But another day sounds great!

;(..........

Sorry Ni. G'night, I'm going to bed.

Night.

I raced down our marble stairs, right after I heard the doorbell ring.I stood in front of the door, unlocking it. It swung open with all of its grandeur. Right there, on the steps was Louis Tomlinson. Holding a bouquet of roses. Freaking red roses. I covered my mouth with my hand and laughed. He just shrugged. He was killing me in a loose fitting white shirt with black skinny jeans. "Oh my God." Was the only thing I could say.

"This the first time a guy bought you roses?" There was a hopeful note in his voice.

"No." I left my lips in the shape of an O. His gaze lingered there for a minute.

"*Dang* it. I wanted to be the first."

"You are the first Louis Tomlinson though." I laughed, and gestured for him to come in.

"That's great!"

We walked into the kitchen, where Ms. Feit was waiting. "Dear, nice to see you again." She said politely. "Your Grandmother isn't up yet; I haven't been called to her private quarters." Ms. Feit said as she grabbed the roses and placed them nicely in a vase. She sat them on a kitchen counter.

"That's great," I turned to Louis. " And we call it her private quarters because she uses up half of the upstairs space. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs that led upstairs. "This is my room." I said and pointed to the only closed door. "My Grand-mere makes me keep the door closed because she said it's an abomination to the rest of the house. " I shrugged an looked around. No one was looking. I pulled Louis into my room. I closed the door.