Lexi's P.O.V Fourth of July chapter 30

Harry wasn't very happy when he found out he was volunteered to cook, even though he loves to cook and bake. He seemed better when I told him I would be helping him out. Eleanor and Perrie decorated and set up for the party and the guys did the other stuff, with the occasional help of Brookie.

"When is your brother flying in?" Harry asked. We started cooking and preparing stuff a couple of hours before the party.

"He should be here around 4, I think"

"Ok, Marcel and Leeroy have confirmed they are coming, so there are about 12 of us right now"

"Yes, did you guys invite those girls, you know the ones you wanted Liam to meet?"

"Yes we did, we haven't heard if their coming yet" Harry answered. He made his famous desert and I worked on some chocolate covered liquorish and made cupcakes. Harry did all the other cooking mostly by himself, but I did help out a little.

"Ok, I hope they are for Liam's sake, I hate to see him upset"

"Us too Lex, but at the same time I don't think Li will be happy that were trying to set him up with someone" Harry said glancing over at me, I nodded in agreement. Marcel and Leeyroy arrive soon after everything was set up and ready. I watched as everyone started to arrive to the party and when a group of girls approached Liam, he looked bugged probably already figuring out what the guys were up too. I watched as he then stormed off, ignoring the girls and disappearing for a good chunk of the first half of the party and eventually the girls all left before Liam reappeared.

"Food is ready, come and eat" Harry announced as he set the last thing on the food table. It kind of sucked that Cam was coming in at 4 because then we was missing out on eating with everyone and just hanging out with us all day, but at least he would be seeing the firework show that Zayn will be putting on as soon as it gets dark.

"Time for the fireworks" Zayn announced and everyone took a seat and got ready for the show.