Chapter 2

Luffy - the adorable little sunshine everyone loved. He was now older than what he was. He has reached the age of 4. That means it was 2 years away.

Dragon was pretty upset. It was left unsaid as he spent more time with his son. The revolution was doing pretty good still. While he was only in his early forties, he had a large bounty on his head.

A three billion bounty to be exact.

It was expected as he got his first bounty at 17, which was 700 million. He was only worried about his son. This had been the best 4 years of his life, and he didn't want it to stop soon.

It was currently 7am in the morning, and Dragon was running off coffee and marshmallows. His cup was refilled every hour, 4 times. He had bags of marshmallows on his desk as he filed paperwork, searched for information, planned missions, and dealt with personal things at the same time.

Ivankov was teaching Luffy how to do makeup while simultaneously babysitting him. The small boy was a reckless kid, but he was strong.

Dragon could recount the moments when Luffy killed a whole snake or broke some rubber. He could groan for hours about how Luffy keeps breaking his teddies.

Regarding the fellas strength and his age, his makeup skills were amazing .

The thing he was focused on now was his child being kept safe and preventing wars. He needed to send Inazuma on a mission at 12 sharp to the Kingdom of Rust because some slavery by them was going on. He might even tag along to snap their necks.

Dragon scribbled something on his notes: he just remembered he needed to send Kuma on that mission to get those files from the Navy.

He sighed and slammed his pen against the table, making a small thud. He wanted to stay calm, or at least just keep unwanted stress out of his mind while he was working.

He got up and went to the bathroom, getting a hair band and doing his hair up. He groggily turned on the tap with his scarred hands and filled his palms up. Once the water was in his palms, he smashed it onto his face.

The hairs on his bare scarred arms perked up, and he put the tap off, grabbing a towel and drying his face off.

He went back to sit at his desk and froze for a moment before standing up again and cleaning his desk up. Once he finished that, he went to Luffy's room, where Ivankov and Luffy were playing.

He walked along the halls, the faint giggles and laughter becoming louder until he opened up Luffy's door. "Yo." Dragon greeted with a tired smile before sitting down and hugging his son.

Ivankov sweatdropped at Dragons clinginess and handed him a chocolate covered waffle on the table nearby. Dragon took the waffle and slowly bit it as the continuous all-nighters feasted on his mind.

Luffy grabbed onto his dad's shirt and gifted him the lovely cuddles he wished for. The father's smile brightened, and his day was oh so much better. Ivankov wanted to ask Dragon something, and they began to speak.

"So, vhen was the last time ve visited?"

Dragons brain tried to comprehend the question, and an oooh sound came from his mouth. "Afew weeks ago. He did say he'll be visiting this week or tomorrow, though." He slurred up his words.

Ivankov nodded in understanding. Yes, being a single parent was tiring, but being a single parent and juggling a whole army? Way too tiring. Luffy wasn't paying attention to the conversation and was drifting off in the warm arms of his dad.

Dragon smiled and thought it would be okay to close his eyes for a second, but that instantly backfired as he fell asleep while sitting up. Ivankov frowned and carefully leaned Dragon against his son's bed, then put a blanket over the two, and with a slight smile, they exited the room and turned the lights off.