𝟬𝟲 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢

𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 . ¨. ☄︎ ͎۪۫
𝟎𝟎𝟔.      possessive
──────────────

      possessive──────────────

𝓚𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪 was sitting on the porch of the Toretto house, smoking and thinking

𝓚𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪 was sitting on the porch of the Toretto house, smoking and thinking. Brian walked out of the house and noticed the younger woman.

"I didn't know you smoked." Brian said

He sat down next to her.

"I'm trying to quit, but old habits die hard I guess." Kiera said

She put the cigarette back up to her lips and inhaled. She blew the smoke out and looked at Brian.

"Wanna go for a drive? I wanna show you something." Kiera suggested

Brian nodded and Kiera put out her cigarette. The two left the house quickly and quietly. Kiera sped down the highway before pulling a quick u-turn. Brian looked at her in surprise, causing her to laugh. Kiera swerved in and out of the different lanes to pass the cars that were going "too slow".

They arrived at a beach. There wasn't a person in sight. You could hear the waves crashing against the sand. The water was illuminated by the moon. Kiera smiled at the sight as she put the car in park once they were on the sand. She turned to look at the blonde seated next to her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Kiera asked

She nodded towards the view in front of them. Brian nodded, agreeing with her, but his eyes hadn't left Kiera's face. He smiled, taking in her features. She turned the car off then took the keys out of the ignition. She unbuckled her seat belt and they both exited the car. Kiera sat on the hood of the car, leaning her back against the windshield as she took in the scenery. She crossed her legs and Brian took a seat next to her.

"So, this is it. This is my beach and that's my ocean." Kiera said

She had a smirk on her face as she looked at Brian.

"And that's your moon." Brian said, teasingly

He pointed at the moon.

"Yeah, it is. I'm possessive." Kiera said

Brian chuckled and Kiera rested her head against his shoulder. They stayed like that for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company.

"So, how long have you been under?" Brian asked

"Six months." Kiera said

"That little girl from a few days ago, she's your daughter isn't she?" Brian asked

Kiera sighed and nodded.

"Hope. She's my whole world and has been since I was eighteen." Kiera said

Brian nodded, taking in the information.

"Can I ask something personal?" Brian asked

"Sure." Kiera said

"Where's her dad? Is he in the picture?" Brian asked

"Nope. He left when I told him I was pregnant. He hasn't even met her, not that I want him to." Kiera said

Kiera lifted her head off of Brian's shoulder and looked him in the eyes. He raised a hand to cup her face, gently brushing his thumb across her cheek.

"You're so beautiful." Brian said, quietly

His eyes wandered over her face. Kiera leaned forward, connecting their lips together. Brian grabbed Kiera's waist, pulling her closer to him. He ran his hand down her thigh, fingers playing with the hem of her skirt. Kiera pulled away.

"Not here." Kiera said

Brian nodded. Kiera kissed Brian softly before they pulled away from each other and got off of the car.

👑

Within five minutes, they were at Harry's shop. Not only did Brian "work" there, but he was staying in a spare room that Harry had in the back of the shop. Brian led her to the small room, closing and locking the door behind him. They were alone, but he just wanted to be extra cautious. Kiera slipped her shoes off and laid flat on her back on his bed. Brian set the keys down on the small table next to the door, taking his shoes off right after. He turned his attention to Kiera. His eyes wandered all over her body, feeling his heart race at the sight. Their eyes met.

Kiera smiled a seductive smile at the blonde. Quickly, Brian went over to Kiera and climbed on top of her, propping himself up with his elbows. His body was hovering mere centimeters from hers. Kiera grabbed a fist full of his white shirt and pulled him closer to her, closing the distance between them. They began to kiss again, but this time, it was more passionate. Brian ran his hand up Kiera's thigh, slowly raising her skirt as he did so. Kiera tangled her hands in Brian's curly blonde hair. She pulled her head away slightly and began to leave a trail of kisses from his jawline down to his neck. She reached her hands down to his pants and fumbled with his belt.

Clothes were sprawled out all over the floor. There was no doubt that they both wanted this. Each kiss seemed to be more and more intense. Neither of them could get enough of each other. Being together just felt so right - they couldn't describe it. They spent the rest of the night together tangled up between each other.