𝟬𝟭 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩 𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔫𝔢𝔯

𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 . ¨. ☄︎ ͎۪۫
𝟎𝟎𝟏.      𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗇𝖾𝗋
──────────────

      𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗇𝖾𝗋──────────────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝓚𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪 sighed as she wiped down the counter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝓚𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪 sighed as she wiped down the counter. Her best friend, Mia Toretto, looked to her from behind the counter as the bell rang, signaling they had a new customer.  A small smile appeared on her face as Brian, one of the new regulars, sat down at the counter. Brian had been showing up every day for the past three weeks. Without fail, he always ordered the same thing and didn't hesitate to flirt with Kiera.

"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Kiera asked

"I don't know, how is it?" Brian asked

He flipped through his car magazine. Kiera shook her head and rolled her eyes. 

"Everyday for the last three weeks, you've been coming in here and you've been asking me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed." Kiera said

Brian smiled charmingly at Kiera.

"I'll have the tuna." Brian said

"No crust?" Kiera asked

"No crust." Brian confirmed

Brian smiled as he watched Kiera turn around in order to make his sandwich. His eyes wandered from the back of her head down her body, stopping briefly on her ass before he looked away, not wanting to be caught. His blue eyes met her brown ones as she set the plate down in front of him.