Chapter 28: Make it up with love

Start from the beginning

"I definitely will. Don't want anyone getting pregnant from his baby juices," Andi said wrinkling her nose with a smile

"Yo, that's foul," Zac said hugging her as well

They left Andi's and went back to their apartment where Zac allowed her time to work and he made their dinner. Over dinner they talked but about nothing serious. Fatima couldn't shake the feeling that there was something he was keeping from her but every time she asked he reassured her there was nothing and changed the subject.

Later that night she was in the bathroom, getting ready for bed, and she was wearing a little teddy when he came up behind her, catching her completely off guard.

He starts kissing her neck, and when she turns to face him, his lips descend on her mouth with fervour, and she's startled. It takes her a moment to kiss him back but when she does she matches his hunger.

He picks her up, her teddy crawling up her thighs as she wraps her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck as he carries her to the bed, laying her down and hovering on top of her. He disposes of her teddy post haste, grinding his erection into her as he devours her neck.

She barely has time to draw a breath before he lays siege to her breasts. She wasn't complaining but things were escalating fast and this wasn't what she'd been planning for their evening since he'd dodged her questions at dinner. Invoking enormous amounts of self-control from some dormant place she firmly put her hand on his shoulder and asked him to stop.

They are both panting as he stops and she can feel his glorious erection straining against his boxers, the only material separating them.

"Not that I don't love everything you were just doing but I was kind of hoping we could talk," she says scooting away from him knowing that if he kisses her again she would give in.

"Ti, what's so important that we can't talk about it after?" he asks furrowing his brow, "And besides, talking is not what I had in mind,"

"I can see that," she says drily

"Okay, baby what do you want to talk about?" he asks dropping his boxers and climbing into the bed beside her and wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her to his chest

"Zac-"

Warm lips graze her neck, sending shivers down her spine that make her squirm against his lengthening erection. "Hush, I just want to hold you while we talk."

She knows this is a deliberate attempt to bamboozle her. It's almost working because she's struggling to remember why she needs to make this point.

"Talk to me," he says threading his fingers with hers and dragging their linked fingers down her body, past the swell of her breasts and stopping at the apex of her thighs where she's already wet and they both know it.

"Before our fight, you were acting weird and distant and I want to know why," she says her voice barely above a whisper

He flips her so that she's lying flat on her back and he's on top of her, "Why does that matter now?" he asks putting one hand under her head and the other lifting her hips to meet the tip of his dick, "I'm not distant now, in fact, I'm trying to be buried so deep inside you that neither of us can tell where you start and where I end,"

She moans when he moves his hips teasing her with his dick, "Zac-"

"Let me make you feel good baby," he says kissing her jaw and she nods her head.

"I need to hear you say it," he says looking into her eyes

"I want you Zac," she says and he pushes inside her making her gasp at the intrusion