Chapter 16: Creatures of habit

"Zac," Fatima moans as he sucks her clit into his mouth, reaching down to grab his head. He grips her thighs, spreading her apart, giving him more access. He works his tongue around her clit and slides a finger inside her pussy and her hips jut forward.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck..." she moans breathlessly as her body vibrates

He works his fingers deeper fucking her slowly, hooking them just a bit so that he was just massaging her g-spot while maintaining the rhythm of his tongue on her clit.

"Ooohh, shit," she cries out and Zac loves hearing what he does to her.

As the pressure builds, her muscles clench around his fingers and she arches her back and tries to scoot away from him and he pulls her hips deeper into his face, continuing as she rides out her orgasm.

She melts into the bed panting, subtle tremors crawling through her and she allows a lax grin on her face as she opens her eyes,

"Hmm, I love it when you wake me up like that," she says as she feels him kiss his way up her body, before slowly thrusting inside her.

He places a soft kiss on her neck, nibbling on the delicate skin, "I promise I was just going to get a taste of that pussy, but... fuck you're so tight,"

She wraps her legs around his waist and runs her hands up and down his back, "No sir, I need a full dose of that Zacquil if that's how you're going to wake me up,"

He smiles as he looks down at her before taking her mouth into a deep kiss, she moans tasting herself on his tongue and he kisses her until she is achy and clinging to him.

When he leans back he starts to work them into a lazy rhythm filling her to the hilt them withdrawing almost completely, all the while looking into her eyes,

"You have the most beautiful and expressive eyes, you know that?"

"Holy fuck Zac" she moans, the combination of his stroke and words pushing her towards another orgasm.

He sits back on his knees and pulls her into his lap, his hands on her hips holding her steady, she brings her hands to her breasts, pinching her hard nipples,

"There we go, fuck" Zac groans with a flex of his hips at their new position. They keep their eyes locked on each other when his thrusts grow faster, and she cries out her release, "Zaa-" he cuts her off covering her mouth with his as he explodes inside her, rocking against her and leaving her boneless.

She giggles as he places kisses on her neck, "I hate that you're turning me into a morning person, there's no reason to be this damn happy this early,"

"Ha, it's your fault, with your fine self, throwing that ass in your sleep,"

"Boy, please," she says laughing and rolling her eyes

"What you got going on today?"