Chapter 20: U-haul

"Don't be smiling at me like that," Zac says when he walks into the bedroom where Fatima is just getting out of the shower

"Boy please," she says rolling her eyes "What took you so long anyway?"

"What were you waiting on me or something,"

"No I was just-" he interrupts her with a kiss

Touching her hair, he says, "I like the new hairstyle,"

"How you know I got my hair done? It's the same style I had,"

"Girl you know I notice everything about you, with your fine self,"

She smiles and blushes

"What's that smile for?" 

"Nothing I just love the way you see me,"

"Oh yea I'm all over that, look at you out here badder than some section 8 kids,"

"Stop," she says giggling as he litters kisses on her neck, "What time are you meeting Rafael?"

"I've got some time, right now though I wanna have a good time with you," he says wiggling his eyebrows

"Uh uh, I'm still sore from yesterday and besides I wanted to talk about finding a place for us,"

"Okay, wassup?"

"I was thinking we don't really have to find a new place we can just move into your place,"

"Ahh nah,"

"What do you mean, ahh nah,"

"I just mean I want us to move into our place, not mine not yours but ours,"

"Okay, so we'll need to start looking then,"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what's up?"

"Are you sure you're ready to move in together?"

"Yes babe I am, I told you that. You're not having second thoughts are you?"

"No, I just want to make sure you're ready and you want this. I want you to be comfortable with every step and stage of our relationship. If you're not ready I can wait cause this is it for me. You are it,"

"I am ready for this, I want us to move in together. I love going to sleep in your arms and waking up next to you. Well, I love being in your arms period but that's beside the point. The point is I love you and I want this."

"Okay, just had to make sure. There are a couple of places we can look at tomorrow, I think you'll love them. And if we find one you love we should be able to close in a few days." he takes her chin into his hand and kisses her. The kiss is sweet, the way he licks into her bites at her lips as her ravages her mouth.