"Go change Jake, or else you might melt" I rose up and pushed Jake out.

"What did you do to him?" I chuckled as I sat back down.

"Nothing..."

"Nothing?" I and Jay said at the same time as we waited for the kid to continue.

"... serious. Nothing serious.

I just, maybe, may have, em blackmailed Jake into buying me ice cream, and then almost breaking my part of the deal..." I reached out and smacked him in the back of the head, not too hard.

"Eich- wait, what did you blackmail him with?" I asked curiously.

"Give me the beer and I'll tell you-"

"Absolutely not!" Jay protested.

Niki turned towards me "Deal?"

"Deal" I answered after a few seconds of thinking. He swirled the can a few times and took a big sip, letting out a good 'tsk' sound at the end as a sight that he was satisfied. "So what do I know that you two do not? Ah yes, our very lovely brother has a crush-"

"NIKI! Jake shouted as he walked through the door.

"Time to go~"

(*'ω'*)

I fell back onto my bed with my phone in my hands and a towel wrapped around my neck. I wore my usual sweatpants and hoodie as I unlocked the device in my hand to scroll through social media.

"Whatcha doin'?" Jake asked as he suddenly came skipping into the room.

"Nothing in particular" I answered not lifting my gaze off the divide in my hand.

"Have you thought of how to make Haewon like you yet?"
I looked at him, Jake, with a lifted brow as he said something g that actually held my interest.
"We'll you capfuls try to rizz her"

"Rizz?"

"Seduce her."

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I WITNESSING?" Niki screamed as he stood in the doorway. "You can't rizz someone. That's just cringe man! Jeez, old people these days..." he threw his hands up in the air and walked out shutting the door.

"Anyways~" Jake wiped out his phone and searched 'how to rizz someone'.
I leaned over his shoulder as the two of us scanned the screen.

We spend the next few hours trying out different pickup lines, rizz, and general flirting tricks. I must say, in all the years I've known Jake I never thought i would end up in a situation where Jake would be helping me hit on Jay's unknown sister. But hey, life is full of surprises.

^ - ^

A few days passed and we were now on our way home. Thinking it would be a reasonable voice to take the plane home did not become o so popular with mister eagle face. No, he insisted in fact on the idea of renting a car, a big one, and driving home from the mountains ourselves. THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE TAKE THE PLANE JAY. You see, by plane the travel was only three hours long. But by car, it would be almost ten hours.