Twin 2: "That's our slot."

Haly: "Was your slot, until you missed that performance in Paris."

Twin:1 "Carlo was sick. He's better now. Plus those Dangers are a sham. They say they're brothers and sisters. They don't even look alike."

Haly: You just don't like the competition."

The ringleader says and walks off, only to bump into an Interpol agent. He glares at the ringleader.

Haly: "Oh, for crying out loud, not you again. We're in the middle of a show."

Agent: "Then we'll talk after. But we will talk. Another city last week. Another tech firm robbed. Another stop on your tour. If I prove you're responsible, I will shut you down."

Haly: "I've got three minutes to gather props and get back to the center ring."

The Ringleader leaves. The Man in suit sees the Danger family and approaches them

 The Man in suit sees the Danger family and approaches them

Interpol agent: "King Faraday", New act?

Dan(Robin): Yeah. Just joined the tour.

Faraday: Probably clears you, but don't get too comfortable Haley going down.

Timeskip

The group arrive off the Traveling carnival and to a shipping facility that the carnival is conveniently stopped by.

Conner: "If Interpol's already on this... why are we bothering?

Robin: "Because Batman said so. Why? You had something better to do?"

Artemis: "How do we know the thieves will hit here?"

Red arrow: "There are more obvious targets."

Robin: "And Faraday will have them covered. I've analysed the tech already stolen and the pattern suggests this is the place."

Robin begins to sweat and miss Martian notices this

Miss Martian: "How are you feeling?"

Robin: "Lousy, actually. But I'll manage."

Superboy and Sasuke picks something up and they notify the team.