a motherfucking jinx ?

Start from the beginning

Abruptly, the pages came to a standstill, fixating on a particular scene-more precisely, a memory.

.

.

.

"Hey, Shinu!"
Jace grinned stupidly, to which the other grimaced.

"What?" Shinu spat, irritated at always getting disturbed when he's studying in peace.

Jace crawled over his bed, and displayed his phone right in front of Shinu. "I recommended this to you two weeks ago, right?"

Shinu squinted his eyes at the sudden brightness and closeness of the phone, he pulled back his head a bit then adjusted his rim glasses that fell on top of his nose. "Oh...Eleceed?"

Jace smiled even more widely -if that's even possible without hurting his cheeks-, "yup yup! So, how did it go?"

Shinu sighed, then pushed Jace's hand away. "Well, it was good."

"Good?" Jace sounded dejected, not expecting this response from his friend.

Shinu felt a bit guilty and tried to explain it in detail, "Well, yeah the story, art, and plot is good, i give you that. But it just- it didn't catch my interest that much. The characters were good too, their background and their developments throughout the story."

"Speaking of which, yeah it really is good. Zhena was the artist afterall and collabing with Jeha Son who's practically an expert in script writing! It was like- woahh, honestly it caught me by surprise but Eleceed was such a satisfying manhwa to read. It's just so cool!" Jace started gushing about how cool and awesome it was and this and that, making Shinu sweat-drop.

'here he comes being the biggest manhwa addict again...huhh..' Clearing his throat, Shinu spoke; "that's true, but I was not expecting romance to suddenly develop. Maybe that was one of the few reasons why i suddenly lost interest."

"Huh? By romance, do you mean Jiwoo being shipped with Jiyoung? I mean yeah, they do make a good couple plus Jiwoo is already at legal age so i don't see anything wrong with it." Jace mumbled, looking at Shinu in wonder.

Shinu's lips twitched a bit, 'this is why I don't like bringing up the topic about shipping...' He thought. "Uh, in any case- it's good, I've read up to the end. It's a shame that it's still ongoing."

Jace chuckled, "I know right? But don't cha worry, it updates every Tuesday!" Winking at Shinu, Jace flopped down on the bed and heave a sigh. " 'ya know, I've been wondering. All the protagonists i've read in a transmigrating manhwa all started with a plot like- dying. When they die, they then transmigrate into a manhwa they either love or hate,"