a motherfucking jinx ?

+ [edited]
keep in mind,
"huhh" - sighing deeply.
"hoho" - a laugh, short and not too boisterous.
"hah!" - a short, sarcastic laugh, something like a scoff.
"hahh..." - something along like an exasperated sigh.

.

.

.

quick rewind of events :

And,

Hah...death.

So this is death.

What can he do?
Shinu thought, other than to accept death itself, there's nothing more that he could do...

end of rewind.

.

.

.

...

How did it happen again?

Ah, right.

Hit-and-run, it was the very shitty thing that killed him. Actually, no- he just got involved and was shot, he had like ninety percent chance of getting away but some darn ass dude made this fucking dramatic appearance and shot him out of nowhere.

Shinu swore, it was the very last thing he swore, that once he died, he'll turn into a ghost -if that was even possible to begin with- and drag that man down the grave.

Speaking of which, did he just jinxed himself?

Looking back now, had he not thought of the word "come back? I'd rather get hit" then maybe he would've avoided getting involved in a hit-and-run accident.

Sighing, maybe he was at fault too. He would've rested in peace since it was his lifelong wish to die, had it not been for the promise he made to his friends.

Right, his friends...
Suhwa, Jace, and Yangsu. Those three, the trio he adored and treasured.
Right, he had no courage to say these things but now that he's dead, what's there to hesitate about?

Right...
But hey, if he's dead, how can he still think of such thing? Is this what they call- your last dying thoughts and wishes?

That must mean sooner or later there'd be a light that'll appear out of nowhere, right? And then he'll approach that light and then boom, welcome to heaven.

Shinu could swear he can hear himself chuckling at this statement,

-then everything blacked out in an instant.

...

Being drawn into a metaphorical black hole, the distinct zipping sound resonated akin to the distant cries of myriad constellations traversing countless epochs in the cosmos.

Memories inundated the consciousness akin to the unfolding pages of an open book, revealing events from yesterday, an hour prior, the day preceding the incident, the future, the present, and the past. Time accelerated at a remarkable pace, conceivably surpassing the velocity at which a .220 bullet might penetrate internal organs.