Chapter 1: The Story Begins

Its 2:30 in the afternoon, the 9 girls are on their van heading to Busan. They need to arrive there early for the sound check. Suddenly, their vans broke down due to over heat.

DAHYUN'S POV
"How long will it take to get  fixed?", I heard Jihyo Unnie asked our driver.

He said that he already called some mechanics but they are a bit far away,  so it will take them more than an hour to get in their location.

"A train station is 15 minutes away from here. Mind walking that long girls?", one of our managers told us.

Well I don't mind, but it seems that some members are not in shape to be tired since we still have a sound check to do.

"I'll be the representative of the girls and the decision is...No.", Sana unnie who seems to just woke up answered for all of us. She received side eyes from Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie, so she just looked away.

"I don't think we have a choice anyways....we can't be late in our own concert. If we wait longer plus the time it will take them to fix that then we won't be able to make through the sound check. After that our concert will not be as good as people think it is, then our fans will be dissapo-"

"Goodness gracious unnie, shut your freaking mouth and let's just head to the train station!!", Jeongyeon unnie snap at her.

We walked to the train station with Najeong unnies bickering and it seems that Mina unnie is looking at them with angry? jealous eyes?, I'm not really sure. Then there's also Sana unnie who keeps on irritating Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jihyo unnie. Lastly, Momo unnie was holding a beverage and my hand.Wait- MOMO UNNIE IS HOLDING MY HANDS!?!??..Okay Kim Dahyun calm down.

Our managers have finally finished buying our tickets. They were First class, since we are well known artists..it is for our safety. I am sitting with Momo unnie, Mina unnie, and Nayeon unnie. I could feel an awkward tension between Minayeon unnies, well they have been always awkward but this is bad awkward, an uncomfortable one. They have been distant for the past few weeks and nobody knows why and nobody wants to get involved as of the moment since this two are the scariest when angry.

It was a peaceful trip but I need to pee. I announce it to them and Nayeon unnie responded with a nod. I head straight to the restroom but it was occupied...I couldn't hold it anymore so I wore my cap and sunglasses and went to the economy to pee.

NAYEON'S POV
It's been a while since Dahyun went to the restroom, I wonder what is taking her so long. 10 minutes have passed so I decided to go and look for her. While checking the cubicle, I heard a noise from the economy trail (I don't know what that called) so I went to check on it after not finding Dahyun in the restroom. Of course, I wore something to cover up my face so that I won't be recognized.

I saw her standing there at the very end of the trail, so I approached her.

"Hey Dubu, we should not be here. People might recognize us. Hey are you ok?", I touched her and she was so tense. She was like a statue. I looked at where she was looking and saw a horrifying scene. People were biting another , blood dripping everywhere. I also tensed up.

As we both stand there, a conductor talked to us that brought me back on my senses. One of those things laid his eyes on us and release a loud growl. What in the strawberry cheesecake is happening?!!....They are now heading towards us. The conductor's eyes widened.

"Run.", He whispered at me. I grabbed Dahyun's hand and run away with her. We are 4 trailers away from our members.

JIHYO'S POV
I noticed that Yeondub were not on their seats so I asked Momo where are they. She told me that Dahyun went to the restroom but she doesn't know where Nayeon unnie was.

I was starting to get worried about the two, because they were not in any VIP trailers. I realized that they went to the economy which is not good because people might recognize them.

2 minutes later we heard screams and yelps from the trailer behind us. One of our managers slightly opened the door and we watched as his eyes widened.

I got curious so I went to look at what's going on and so is Jeongyeon. People were full of blood and wounds in their body. They were...biting each other.

In the right side of the trailer, I saw Yeondub hiding, but I don't want to shout because it will get the attention of those people if that's what we still call them. Then these dimwitted Main rapper of ours did not use her common sense.

"Nayeon unnie, Dahyun unnie...are you guys ok?", seriously Chaeyoung?..

Great, we got Yeondub's attention but we also got the attention of those monsters. They started running towards us but Nayeon unnie kicked one of them as she protect the scared tofu with her. She help the other normal people to get up and run as fast as they can away from those things.

"Her life depends on this yet she's still so selfless..", I heard Sana murmur beside me.

My attention came back to my members running towards the trail.... thankfully, they made it. We close the door, but they kept on banging it.

Oh no, what do we do?