Da Chen was so frightened that he took a few steps back, and said in a low voice: "Chief, please... calm down. Yes, yes..." As he spoke,

Da Chen shrank his neck and said incoherently: "Yes , It was Xiao Wang who heard sister Zhizhi calling for help when he was standing guard, and then Xiao Du and I rushed to the grove... Miss Zhizhi is fine, me, Xiao Du and I beat up that Xu Zijian..."

Hearing this, Li Shu exploded!

Although Da Chen didn't say clearly what happened, the way Xu Zijian looked at Zhizhi... Li Shu is also a man, so of course he knows what that means!

And Da Chen also said that Zhizhi was calling for help in the grove?

Li Shu immediately said to Fat Uncle: "Uncle, let me go over there to have a look, please help me carry this bucket of fish to my door..." Fat

Uncle was also busy packing things just now, and Da Chen and Li Shu His voice was too low when he spoke, and he couldn't hear clearly. Now listening to what Li Shu said, he asked by the way, "What's wrong?"

Da Chen remembered Zhizhi's explanation, knowing that these uncles used to be pirates, everyone had blood on their hands, and they were eager and irritable. If they really knew that Xu Zijian bullied Sister Zhizhi, Xu Zijian would probably be torn into pieces Yes, it is impossible to leave Justice Island alive...

So Da Chen immediately said: "Uncle, Brother Li has to go to the military camp!"

After saying this, the fat uncle didn't care, and waved his hand, "Then you go, don't worry ...I'll carry this bucket of lobster back for you."

Li Shu and Da Chen boarded a nearby boat and headed towards Seagull Island.

As a result, the boat had just sailed out of the pier, and met Wei Meigui and two comrades from the police who were coming...

Da Chen immediately looked at Li Shu, and asked with his eyes: Brother, do you want to call the police to Seagull Island first? ?

Li Shu's jaw.

Da Chen opened his mouth to invite Comrade Public Security to go to Seagull Island first.

--There is only one police station in Nanling Town, with no more than ten police officers. However, there are eleven production teams in the jurisdiction, with a population of nearly 100,000! Whenever there are any activities in the town, and those who need to maintain order on the scene, they all have to rely on the coastal defense force.

So in Nanling Town, it is a good explanation of what is called a military and police family.

Now, out of trust in Li Shu, the two policemen turned the bow of the boat without asking any questions, and went to Seagull Island with Li Shu and Da Chen.

So, Li Shu, Da Chen, the two police officers and Rose went to the island together and hurried to the grove.

Li Shu took the lead and walked quickly, and saw Zhi Zhi, Xiao Du, Fang Lijuan and... Xu Zijian who was half sitting on the ground.

Zhi Zhi has already rushed towards Li Shu.

Li Shu first looked at Zhizhi.

Seeing that her complexion was as usual, her clothes and pants were in good condition and she was neatly dressed, even her hair was in neat order, nothing wrong...

Li Shu was relieved, hugged her tightly, and asked softly: "Is everything okay?" ?"

Zhizhi nodded, "I'm fine."