Although Lao Li is not young anymore, he still runs with the soldiers all the way to train with weights, and his physical fitness is good, but the splits... did have a bit of muscle strain, so he didn't hold back at the moment , With the help of his son, he slowly walked up the steps and went to the living room to rest.

Ms. Jiang has already gone upstairs quickly to get new long johns, woolen trousers and outer trousers for her husband...

Zhi Zhi stepped forward, trying to take Tie Dan over.

Li Shu said softly: "It's okay...let him follow me."

After a while, Ms. Jiang took the change of trousers and drove Zhi Zhi's family to the kitchen. Wash your face with hot water in the kitchen!"

Zhizhi knew that her mother-in-law was trying to avoid suspicion - her father-in-law fell at the split and his pants were torn, and he wanted to close the door in the living room to change them.

So Zhi Zhi and Li Shu took Tie Dan to the kitchen.

Li Shu fetched water, washed his face and wiped his neck and neck, and Zhi Zhi asked him while holding Tie Dan, "Why is it a week late this time? Is the journey going smoothly?" Li Shu said with a smile: "It was really

smooth It can't be any smoother! The veterans on the ship said that our trip to sea is so smooth, it's like a good start for future work, and it will definitely go smoothly in the future!" "Why is it so late

? How long? I'm worried that you won't be able to make it to the New Year's Eve dinner!" Zhi Zhi said.

Li Shu, "The main reason is that there are about a dozen comrades on board who want to go home directly... If they go back to Huai'an, if they transfer to the train or the long-distance bus, it may be too late! So we took a detour and divided into batches. Send them ashore along the coast..."

As he said that, Li Shu cleared his throat again, "Ahem, the rest of us also went ashore, and... the Chinese New Year is coming soon, so we bought some souvenirs and New Year's goods! Uh, there are too many places to stop, just- Just..."

Zhizhi understood.

"That's how he started the business of buying and selling, right?" She said what he was too embarrassed to say.

Li Shu chuckled, "I earned this amount!"

Then he stretched out Wuzhishan.

"Fifty?" Zhizhi asked.

Li Shu proudly raised his chest, "...Five hundred!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned, "How come there are so many!"

Li Shu said proudly, "You man has good eyesight!"

Then he quickly explained.

--When Li Shu was on Seagull Island, he often followed Grandpa Braid and the others to learn fishing and fishing techniques. If he was on Seagull Island and Justice Island, his fishing skills would be crippled, but on the scientific research ship, his fishing skills would be at the pinnacle level!

In addition to the amount that can supply the whole boat with one meal a day, Li Shu also turned the excess sea fish into salted fish. He originally planned to distribute these salted fish to everyone after the event was over. Because it's almost Chinese New Year!

As a result, when sending people ashore along the way, Li Shu was really short of money, so he took some salted fish to the market and set up a stall to sell... Unexpectedly, the business is extremely hot!