(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part4)

Start from the beginning

"Hi *hick* How aree youu~? *Hick*"

Deeno was just dumbfounded when he heard the reply, as he blinked his eyes a few times in disbelief and perplexed.

"What? No, j-just how high are you?"

Deeno asked again hoping that he had just misheard.

"Hi *hick* How *hick* are you~?"

Yet, the answer remains the same.

"You know what? *Sigh* Never mind..."

Deeno resigned to continue his inquiry further.

" Haha- *hick* You're so funny *hick* What is your name~?"

It seems the side effects of the wine intoxication have spread to the point where he forgot who Deeno, his secretary, was.

Deeno just sighed tiredly. He had never been this tired just from having to deal with a drunk Rimuru.

Rimuru who was drunk suddenly leaned forward and approached Deeno until their faces were close again. Deeno could feel his warm, alcoholic breath.

Just another inch...an inch closer.

Deeno who saw that was a little surprised and worried by Rimuru's sudden approach to him, since he already knew and expected that he would do "that" whenever he was heavily drunk.

If he wanted to do "that", he couldn't at least show it in public...let alone in front of two girls.

"Hey- *hick*, you look prettier up close~ "

Rimuru teased with a seductive smile on his tiny lips that suddenly looked sweet. Plus, with his gasping breath and reddish blushing face.

Anyone who sees that will surely be captivated just by seeing the seductive expression on his drunken face.

Yet...

"Okay, that's enough. Go to sleep..."

Deeno blankly and unconcerned with the seductive expression on his face, stopped and refused him immediately.

And with that, Rimuru passed out and lay on Deeno's lap.

Deeno wearily sighed and held the bridge of his nose after that. If it in the past, he almost succumbed to Rimuru's temptations who were drunk and liked to tease him whether it was teasing from his beautiful feminine-like face or his voice.

Until all of Rimuru's teasing has awakened something new in Deeno's soul and....made him question his own sexuality as a man.

'It was so close...Rimuru-san, you shouldn't have done that in front of these two girls...'

He thought while glancing towards Gracia and Pico who had been keeping quiet since earlier.

And to his surprise, with his eyes slightly wide and surprised he clearly saw both Gracia and Pico madly blushing.

"Are you two okay? Sorry, because you two girls have to witness this drinking habit of Rimuru-senpai...He actually couldn't control the urge to drink until he was willing to turn off his [Poison Nullification]."

Deeno asked and then explained everything to the two of them, as he gently lifted Rimuru's head from his lap and then placed his head back on the couch cushion.

"NO NO NO NO! IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY! Right, Pico?!"

Unexpectedly, Gracia suddenly responded in hysterically to Deeno, while with a blushing face and quickly waving both of her hands as no.

"Hm Hm Hm Hm!"

Pico with the same red face as Gracia also nodded her head quickly in agreement to her best friend's statement.