"watch this" tyler said shooting 3 basketballs and making all three. i shot the ball again and missed. i didn't know tyler was competitive like that.

we finished the game and tyler won and all he could do is laugh in my face. "haha that's why you lost" he said laughing showing all his teeth.

"get the fuck out my face" i said with a attitude trying not to smile. we was walking and he couldn't get over his win. we seen another booth and i saw this big teddy bear that caught my eyes.

"omg look at that teddy bear! you tryna get it for me?" i asked him adoring the teddy bear. 

"bet cmon" it was a game where you had to get the ball in the bottles or sum like that. he played against other people and lost the first time.

"alright let me try again ima get it" he tried again the second time and won first place. "pick your prize" the worker said behind the booth.

tyler pointed at the teddy bear and the worker grabbed it with some type of pole so she can reach it. she gave tyler the bear and then tyler gave it to me.

"thank you ty!" i said taking the teddy bear. "jar can you hold this fa me?" i asked. "yeah cause we all know yo tiny ass gon fall back holdin this shit" jar said.

tyler started laughing and then i playfully rolled my eyes at jar.

we left the carnival because it was getting late and we walked to the entrance of the place and tylers driver was parked in the front waiting for us.

we went inside of the car and as soon as we drove off we fell right asleep. it was me and tyler in the back with my big ass teddy bear in the middle.

we made it to the house and we woke up to the car not moving knowing that we made it home.

we got out the car and jar took my teddy bear and brought it inside. "damn jar you look like you had fun at that place" one of tyler friends said to jar seeing him hold the teddy bear and laughing.

"bitch this ain't mine." he said putting the bear on the couch. as soon as i got in the house, i went into one of the rooms and knocked out.

tyler's pov:
we was in the house and my producer wanted me to hear a beat for my new song. "yeah this fye" i said nodding my head to the beat.

i started a live video and i was rappin my song that was finna drop soon. jar and justin and then was being mad loud so i went into another room with blue led lights in em.

@luhtyler_ started a live video

"this bih fye" i said going in the room. i was reading the comments and sitting down sippin some arizona. "wasguud yall, im recordin my new song yall wanna hear sum?" i asked reading the comments.

there was a lil mic set up and stuff and i set the phone down and rapped a lil bit of the song.

user3627: when you dropping this?? it's hard🔥🔥

"um, prolly like this weekend or next week. but y'all stay tuned im goin on tour, stay tuned for the dates and places"

somebody joined the live and the comments went crazy.

user2693: wait did he just join the live?

mosthatedkaia: OMG DD OSAMA JOINED THE LIVE!

stop the mother fucking music. dd what are you doing here? this luh tyler book, shii idk man, let's continue.

user2212: tyler add dd right now!!!

"dd osama joined the live?" i said to myself lowly reading the comments. "hold up yall im finna add him"

@ddosama is going live with @luhtyler_