Cards Against Humanity

THE VIDEO ABOVE GAVE AN IDEA FOR THIS! THIS IS A FUN CHAPTER SINCE THE LAST ONE WAS A BIT DEPRESSING! OTHER IDEAS FOR THIS ARE FROM A WHOLE BUNCH OF ANIMATICS! THE MOST LIKELY ANIMATICS WOULD BE FROM rubypanda, JJ The dog, and HL 101_Art ON YOUTUBE!

IT IS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND WITH THE SOUND (AND THE LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THAT VIDEO FOR THE FULL CLIP)

TW: Swearing, idiots playing a dumb card game, alcohol usage. 

Ena and Moony wanted to make me feel better due to the last few days. So they found a card game called "Cards Against Humanity". This was going to get chaotic, just by the name. We sat in the living room while placing the card deck in the center of a small rounded table in front of the couch. 

"What is this game?" I ask trying to hype myself.

"A card game." says Moony.

"No shit." I respond.

Ena opens the box for the card game and reads out the rules. "The game must contain 3 or more players. To start the game, each player draws ten white cards. Everyone chooses one person to be the "card czar" or judge. The card czar will flip a black card and read the phrase out loud. The black cards will not be complete and will have a blank space within a phrase or sentence. Every player must choose one card from their hand that they think will go best for the black space. The card that everyone has chosen must be fliped down so that the answer cannot be seen but placed down for a "submission". The card czar will then take then cards and shuffle them and read them out loud to the group. When finished, the card czar chooses the best answer."

(I had to do research on how to play since I haven't played it before and I ain't writing the rest cause I'm lazy.)

"Alright then." I say. 

Ena gets up, walks to the kitchen and comes back with drinks in hand and places them on the table. 

"Oi! Did you get me some?" Moony says.

"Of course I did, Moony. Do you want one, Y/N?" Ena exclaims and hands Moony a drink. I shake my head. 

"Oh boo! You're boring," Moony grunts.

"It's alright, Moony. Let's begin!" Ena says.

The game is very fun, but chaotic. Especially since Ena is drinking. A lot. We play quite a few rounds. They get nuts. 

*Round 1* TIMESTAMP 0:00 IN THE VIDEO ABOVE:

Moony is the card czar and Ena and I place down our cards. Moony laughs as she reads out the black card. "The 'B' in LGBT stands for-" she picks up a white card and bursts out laughing and says "bees??". I let out a giggle and so does Ena. 

*Round 2*

I pick out a black card, and say it, "Having problems with ____? Try _____.". Ena looks at her cards. For this one it had two blank spaces. So they put down two each. The white cards were placed down. I pick then up to shuffle and read the first two that come up. "Having problems with all my friends dying? Try screaming like a maniac". I try not to laugh at this one. Ena bursts out laughing and Moony lets out a slight chuckle. 

*Round 3* TIMESTAMP 0:19 IN THE VIDEO ABOVE:

It's Ena's turn to be the card czar but it's not too convenient since I think she's drunk by now. She is being very smiley and stupid. She is giving me really smug looks. "What did I do?" I laugh. 

Ena picks up a black card, reads it and waits for us to put down our cards. I am still looking at my cards and I see Ena looking at me. "You're really slow, hehe." she says, with that stupid smug look on her face. "Ena, you're drunk." I say while picking a card. "No. I am not drunk.". I sigh, seeing as that will go nowhere. I place my card and see that Moony has already placed her's too. 

Ena snatches the white cards and shuffles. She picks one and reads it in her head. 

"Read it out loud, Eye-na" Moony says, while calling Ena one of the variations she calls her. 

"I'm.. getting to it." she says.

We wait for a bit while Ena is examining the cards, obviously drunk by now. Then she blurts out while singing it, "Lovin' you is easy cause you're my good bra. Do pa do pa do do!" I cackle and Moony also laughs. 

"En" I say while trying to not laugh anymore. "En- Ena. Please lay off the drinks,". 

She eventually goes back to normal. It took a few hours. 

*Round 94*

It was my turn again. Hopefully this isn't too bad since Ena isn't drunk anymore. 

I take the black card and read it: "Chainsaws for hands". I look up and Moony is is giving an evil grin at her cards. Ena notices. "You will spoil if you show that face, Moony.". "Oh shoot. Oh well.". Moony says. Ena and Moony place down their cards. I pick them up and shuffle them. I read the first one. "Chainsaws for hands. My first kill." Not much of a reaction. Then I read the second one. 'Chainsaws for hands. High five, bro." I drop to the floor laughing. Ena laughs while trying to help me up.

"Are you? Pft- Are you alright, dear Y/N?" she chuckles. I couldn't even give a response. I just kept laughing. 

LATER

*Round 100*

Ena and I place our cards for the final round. Moony gets the cards and reads the best one. "Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stop'inappropriate yodelling'.". She even starts yodelling very loudly. 

I laugh but am also covering my ears at the same time. Ena is holding her stomach and kick her legs around while laughing. 

Moony left to go get some food from the kitchen while still yodelling terribly. I looked at Ena and Ena looked at me when we both finished laughing. "Thanks for this. It has made me feel happy for the first time in a few days." I said to Ena. "It was my pleasure! I am super glad your feeling more convivial than you were.". 

To be honest. It was a really fun experience. Playing with my friends. Having a good time. I couldn't have asked for better friends. I am so lucky I ran into them at the auction.