his friend tried to jump in the picture after but i already took the picture. "haha that's why you ain't even in the picture" i laughed at him.

"lemme see the picture" tyler asked as i turned my phone and showed him the picture. "damn i look high asf in that, that's why i wore them sunglasses during the shoot" he said looking at the picture.

we got back in the car and his lil friends left and we was going to Walmart because tyler hungry ass wanted some snacks.

we got to walmart and his driver stayed in the car and jar came with us. i got a cart and tyler had the nerve to sit in the cart. "you too big to be in that damn cart".

he sat in the big side ofc. he had his legs out and i was pushing the cart and he was directing me where to go.

"go in this aisle right here" i turned the cart and he took some hot cheetos off the shelf and put it in the cart. we went to the fridge aisle, "mmm i love me some fruit punch" tyler said putting the drink in his cart.

we was just adding shit to the cart and i was riding the cart like a scooter and going mad fast down the open aisle. jar couldn't catch up with us and we was just laughing at him.

"omg these kids" jar sighed from far away.

tyler took out his phone and started recording us. "wassgud y'all we in walmart and we finna buy some snacks" he said showing the camera what we already got in the cart.

"say hi, paris" i put up the sign with my ring finger and my thumb down that tyler always be doing "what it dooo"

the cart was full with snacks and jar finally caught up with us. "yall finna get us kicked out y'all pushing this cart around like y'all some crackheads" jar said.

me and tyler laughed "nah they ain't gon kick me out, they don't know it's luh tyler up in the building" tyler said flexin.

"yo big man you tryna pay for these snacks?" tyler asked jar. "hell nah, what happened to its luh tyler up in the building?" he chuckled.

"i was gon pay anyway, i was just testing you nigga, and you failed" "mhm".

we was at self checkout and jar scanned the items for us and tyler was still in the cart with his legs out. jar ended up paying for us, how nice of him.

jar held our bags and i pushed tyler all the way to the car. "what yo old ass doing in that cart?" tylers driver said laughing.

tyler got out the cart and then we pushed it the side and went back in the car.

__________________

me and ty went out to eat at some steakhouse or some shit like that. it was nice of him to do that.

"paris, i wanted to thank you for always being there for me when i in the stu and being such a big supporter and the reason why i kept going, so i wanted to give you this" tyler said to me taking out a bouquet of flowers and giving it to me.

"awww thank you so much ty, i never got flowers before" i was so close to crying but i didn't want to cry infront of him. i put the flowers down and gave him a hug. "i should be the one giving you flowers ty!" i said.

i can tell he was proud of what he did, he was smiling that all his grills was showing. "you really my best friend and you always will be" he said.

"im not even an emotional nigga but this coming from the heart".

"thank you ty, i appreciate this so fucking much"

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO

@parisslynn forever grateful for you❤️16,252 likes | 1,292 comments

16,252 likes | 1,292 comments

@user3626: her smile is so pretty

@user9928: who got you the flowers??

@user8257: who she talking bout in the caption🤔

@nyasiaaa: awww bestfriend🥹🥹
@parisslynn: 💕💕

@user8296: is this the girl from luh tyler live??

@user2911: WAIT IS SHE DATING LUH TYLER??!!!

___________________

i got home and put the flowers in a nice vase that i had for a while now.

i had to call asia and tell her.

"heyy asia girll"

"hey paris!!, i was just about to call you, wait he got you the flowers??"

"yes we had went out to eat yesterday and he gave me these out of nowhere and said that i motivate him and kept him going, girl when i tell you i almost cried"

"omg, yes i seen your post with the flowers and i was like wait holdup i gotta call her real quick!"

"and i never got flowers before so just thinking about it makes me wanna cry"

"but that's so nice of him tho, im just happy that your happy girl" asia said.

"but yeah that's pretty much it, and he dropped me home after"

"that's cute, but did you see them comments? girl those people are just so nosey talking bout are you dating luh tyler" asia said.

"i saw all of them but i didn't even say anything because they do too much. i even had to tell tyler not to comment on it because these girls is delusional" i said.

"soon he gon be liking and commenting on all your posts and they ain't gon do shit about it, because at the end of the day he's liking your posts not theirs, fuck what they think about y'all" asia said to me.

"yeah you right. but girl ima call you later, thanks for the support. i love you nyny"

"love you too paris girl, call me if anything, have a good night ml"

she hung up and then i got ready for bed and fell asleep.

thanks for reading this chapter!!!

what y'all think so far about the story and this chapter?!!

STAY TUNED!!!