" I am sorry Mr. Jeon. It happened by a mistake. I will be careful from next time. Please give me one I will everything." She begged cause she knew that if Jungkook fired him then she will never get any job anywhere in Seoul. Her career will end before it even starts. Jungkook listened to her pleading with mocking smirk playing in his face.

"Do you really think I will let you come anywhere near my daughter after you tried to harm her? " Jungkook said in fuming in anger.

"Please Mr. Jeon please. I am so sorry I will do everything. Please don't fire me ." She begged.

" Fine you can live here but you are not allowed to go anywhere near my daughter. My servant will tell you what job to you have to do. " With that Jungkook dismissed her.

"Boss why didn't you fire her? She tried to harm our little princess." Hyunsik asked in worry but Jungkook ignored his question and just smirked looking at door.

Jungkook headed towards his bedroom with his assistant and heard some whispering voices behind the door. He stopped himself from opening the door hearing the voice.

" Omg what do I now? How am I gonna face Mr. Jeon now? What will he think of me? I don't even remember what happened last night with us? Whatever I am young, pretty and amazing so even though I slept with him it's my loss anyway." Jimin was convincing himself before going out of the room. He didn't want to face Jungkook again as he don't even remember what happened last night and how did he end up in his bed.

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile listening to Jimin talking himself giving his assistant heart attack. Hyunsik has been working with him for the past 5 years but he has never seen Jungkook smiling before at least not staring towards the door. He thought his boss was becoming crazy.

After encouraging himself Jimin opened the door and again crashed into something hard but before he could fall two muscular hands stopped him from falling. He adjusted himself and thanked the person but realised that it was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin panicked. Was Jungkook listening everything he said behind the door? What was he doing here? When did he come back? Many thought surrounded him. His face was already became red with embarassment.

"Wake Yeona up and prepare her and come to dining for breakfast . " Jungkook said. Jimin thanked moon goddess Jungkook is understanding and didn't ask him anything.

"By the way if someone is thinking it's their loss anyway then I don't mind sleeping with them again." Jungkook said smirking and jimin's eyes widened by the statement.

Now Jimin regreted thinking Jungkook was understanding. His face got red by anger. He went back inside his room closing door loudly. Jungkook was actually going to tell Jimin nothing happened yesterday but then he thought of teasing him and dropped the Idea. He let Omega think whatever he wants to.

After some times Jimin and Yeona entered dining room where Jungkook was already waiting for them. Yeona's eyes sparkled by seeing food and Jimin released her from his embrace carefully making her sit on chair and started serving her ignoring Jungkook's piercing gaze towards him.

"Pretty angel why are not sitting with me. I want to eat with you. " Yeona said and Jungkook asked servant to serve another plate of him.

Jimin was surprised. He knew he was just a nurse then how can he eat with them but when Yeona asked him again and Jungkook didn't oppose, he sat beside her with hesitation and filled her plate full of her favourite dishes.

"Pretty angel why are you not filling dad's plate? " Yeona asked him making him choke on air.

"Hmm she is right. Serve me too."Jungkook said raising his eyebrows towards Jimin. Jimin wasn't in the mood to listen to alpha but because of Yeona he filled his plate too. But before Jungkook can start eating Yeona asked Jungkook to fills jimin's plate too making Jimin smirk towards him. Jungkook fake smile at him and filled his plate.