Enfp: "I'm very confused now."

Infp: "Yeah... me too." This was strange, it was like a mystery that they had yet to solve.

Enfp: "Wait..."

Infp: "What is it now?"

Enfp walked back towards the kitchen and picked up Estj's phone.

Infp: "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Enfp: "Pshh, what's she gonna do? Haunt me from her sleep? Besides I'm trying to help her."

Infp: "Wait, now I'm confused."

Enfp took a closer look at the reminder now hanging silently on the screen.

Enfp: "It looks like a reminder for some sort of thing on-campus."

Infp: "Huh?" Enfp gave Infp the phone, she looked at it for a long hard second. Then realized what it was.

Enfp: "Wait, what? What is it?" Infp looked like she'd seen a ghost or something, at least for like half a second.

Infp: "Well, I'm not exactly sure but, I think I overheard her yesterday talking about some sort of important thing she's doing today at one of the lecture halls."

Enfp: "Oh. Huh. Do you think we should wake her up?"

Infp: "ummmmm... maybe? I dunno, she could get mad that we were snooping around in her phone, but she also might get mad that we let her miss something really important." What was the right decision? What was she supposed to do? How would Estj react?

Enfp: "Well I think we should probably just do it, ya know? Better to try than to be idle."

Infp: "Hm. Fair point. Okay let's do that."

They walked back to the ever so slightly open door, and pushed it open just a little more. Estj was definitely still asleep. They walked inside and Infp felt very awkward, like she was invading Estj's personal space, which she probably was, but oh well, she was in too deep now.

As Infp was trying to figure out what to do, Enfp grabbed her arm and pointed at Estj.

Infp: "What?"

Enfp: "Look!"

Infp looked in the direction Enfp was pointing, and was overcome with a sense of the most. Adorable. Thing. Ever.

Enfp: "She has little sheep on her pajamas!!" Enfp was trying to be quiet and whisper as much as possible, but she looked like she was going to explode with excitement.

Infp tried to contain her excitement as well, but it was just. Way. Too. Cute.

Infp: "Awwwwww!" Welp, my heart has official melted.

Enfp: "ok ok ok, let's try this." Enfp gave Infp the phone, and she looked as if she was holding a bomb that was about to go off at any second. Enfp shoved Infp a little towards the bed and she very lightly put her hand on Estj's shoulder.

Infp: "Hey... hey." She shook her a bit trying to be as gentle as possible.

Estj groggily opened her eyes. "What are you doing in my room?"

Infp took a step back. Enfp nudged her.

Infp: "Oh, um, hi, uhhh sooo, we heard your phone alarm going off, and it looked sort of important, and we thought you might want to know about it?" Infp kind of wanted to shrivel up, go to her room, and never return.

Infp gave Estj her phone, she looked barely awake, which made sense honestly, Infp often had trouble waking up no matter what time it was.

Estj read the reminder on her phone, as well as the time, and was shocked awake.

Estj: "I have to go right now!" She struggled to get out of bed and stumbled into the restroom. How had it gotten so late? How could she let this happen? She had been so sure that she had put her phone in her room... What had they been doing with it?

Enfp and Infp both stood stunned in Estj's room, both confused and wondering what just happened, while Estj hurried to get ready. They eventually stepped out when Estj dashed back into her room to get dressed as she slammed the door a little.

Enfp: "Well, that was... interesting."

Infp : "I guess that's one way to put it."

Estj was very frustrated. Of all the days to have an alarm mishap, it had to be today. Granted it wouldn't have been great on any other day, but she probably could've dealt with it.

She put her hair in a ponytail, put on her handbag, swung the door open and walked briskly down the hall.

Enfp: "Have a great day!" Enfp waved as Estj walked frantically out the door.

Estj sighed. "Thanks... you too." She shut the door a little embarrassed, but nothing too bad, or so she thought.

Enfp: "Well I'd say that went pretty well."

Infp: "Haha, if you say so." She glanced at the paper organizer on her desk, maybe it wasn't so unlikely, maybe she just had to look a little deeper.

Enfp: "Hey has this paper always been here?" She bent down behind Infp and picked up a piece of paper with a lot of writing on it.

Infp: "Not that I know of..."

Enfp handed the paper to Infp and she looked at it closely.

Infp: "This looks like some sort of... speech." Then her mind started to fill in the gaps. Estj was giving a speech at the lecture hall, probably to all of the freshman, about hard work and perseverance or something like that. And Infp had the speech.

Enfp: "What is it?"

Infp: "This... This is Estj's speech, she left without it."

Enfp: "Estj is giving a speech?"

Infp: "I guess so. And we have the most important part."

Enfp: "Well, shoot should we try to go catch her?"

Infp: "We don't even know where she's headed!"

Enfp: "I thought you said she was going to like, one of the lecture halls or something!"

Infp: "Yeah, but do you know how many rooms there are in those lecture halls? Many. Many, many rooms. I wouldn't even know where to start looking."

Enfp: "Ooh, I have an idea, why don't we just call h-"

Infp pointed to Estj's phone which was lying on the small table up against the wall.

Enfp: "Wow. She was really in a hurry."

Infp: "Yeah, I guess this is really important to her."

Enfp: "I guess we just gotta go over there and hope we find her." Enfp chuckled a little bit. This was not going to be easy.

Infp: "I guess that is our only option now, isn't it?"

Enfp: "Alright. Onward to the lecture hall!" They sprinted out the door and down the hallway, until Enfp stopped suddenly.

Enfp: "uhhhhhhh, how about you lead the way?"

Infp: "Hahaha, ok."

She tried her best to recall the way to the lecture hall as fast as possible. Estj was counting on her.

END OF CHAPTER