"i think i like that better" i said.

"you see how he rappin better that paris here?" jar whispered to my producer making him nod.

i kept rapping and finished the song. i stepped out the booth and sat next to paris. "that was hard, ty" paris said to me smiling. "appreciate it"

"alright so the song is done, after we drop the fat racks music video, then we can start getting this song out" my producer said.

"alright we need you to do the adlibs now" my producer said then i walked back in the booth doing adlibs.

"shoo, shoo, skiii"

we finished adlibs and then i left the booth and went on the couch and laid back and paris was on her phone. i fell asleep on the couch next to her.

"that nigga tired asf" jar laughed. "nah foreal" paris said.

paris's pov :
"oh jar, i ain't forget when i said when i see you it's on sight" i said laughing.

we was play fighting with each other. "tyler come get your little minion" he said to him and he was still sleep like a baby.

"i am not no damn minion, you need to stop playing with me" i said laughing.

"shut up that's why you can't rap" i said to jar

"yes the fuck i can, watch this, yo it's me and smurfette on this rap beat, she needa leave with her nappy ass weave" he rapped.

i had a straight face and then playfully pushed his arm and laughed. "unt unt my hair is never nappy and this is not weave, this my real hair stop playing with me big bird" i said mean mugging him.

we was laughing and joking " yo look at tyler, go pour some water on his face" jar said laughing. "no you do it" i said. "no nigga you do it" he said

"fine" i took my half drinkin water bottle and opened it and poured some on tylers face making him get up quickly and wiping his face.

"yoo what the fuck, nigga" tyler said as me and jar was laughing our asses off. i couldn't stop laughing. "im sorry" i said laughing in between my words.

tyler went to the bathroom and got tissue and dried his face. "what was you dreamin bout, you was sleepin real good, nigga" jar said laughing.

"i needa stop playing with y'all little ass kids, omg" jar said laughing.

____________________

me and tyler was in the studio by ourselves later on, his peoples had went to the store real quick for something, i dont even know what.

"why you always calling me to the studio when im chillin?" i asked him being serious.

"i don't know, but i feel like when you're here i rap better and i feel comfortable" he said.

"so you don't feel comfortable with jar and justin?" i asked. "i definitely do, its just i don't know man, your presence is comforting" he said rubbing his hands together slowly.

"so how do you do it when im not here?" i asked him.

"i just rap anything but like it don't flow how i want it and it never comes out right, you know what im sayin?"

"yeah i get what you sayin"

law and order started playing on the tv in the studio and we was rapping to it together.

"she know i'm only chasin' money, nigga, i ain't chasin' fame yeah, i just took a trip to cloud nine, yeah, i'm with Mary Jane"

we was rapping to the song to each other and the song ended. "that bih really fire like you did yo shit" i said to tyler.

"yessuhh" he said nodding his head.

"tyler, i been wanting to ask you some, who tf is mary jane?"

he started laughing and was hesitant. "not gon lie, that's somebody that i know but i don't use their real name because of privacy purposes" he said rubbing his hands together.

"ohhh ok, you gon tell me who? because you rap about them alot" i asked.

"mary jane is uhhhhh" he was hesitant.

"it's you."

thanks for reading this chapter!!!!

how y'all feel about this yall??

so paris is mary jane??!!!

how y'all feel??!

STAY TUNEDD!!!