After both of them finished eating, Li Shu went to clean up the dishes, then turned off the lights and got into bed.

A few minutes later--

Zhizhi scolded: "Excuse me... what are

you doing!"

Zhizhi said angrily: "That can't be like this... I, I'm still pregnant with a child!" "I wo

n't mess with you," someone said panting, "I'll just serve you, as long as you feel comfortable..."

In the end, Zhizhi spent the sleepless night whimpering again.

The next day is the first day of the Lunar New Year, the day when people walk around and go out to pay New Year's greetings.

This New Year's greeting is also particular.

Generally speaking, on the first day of the new year, people will only pay New Year's greetings to the more important elders... until the third day of the new year, and after the third day of the new year, it is basically a gathering of relatives and friends.

So today, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's original plan was to pay New Year's greetings to Li Shu's mentor, Professor Shi.

Zhizhi's mentor, Professor Huang, is not a local. Although she is unmarried, she still has a family. Her family is in Songcheng, and there are five brothers and sisters in total, all of whom are big names in the industry. Among them, she and her second brother are unmarried, while the other brothers and sisters are all married and have children. Professor Huang also returns to his hometown every year for the New Year.

But because Li Shu made a fuss until dawn yesterday, Zhi Zhi slept until noon!

In the end, he kicked Mrs. Tang who was cold in the corner, and then woke up in a daze. Forced himself to open his eyes, looked at the time...then rubbed his forehead, and finally got up reluctantly.

Thinking about it, I felt a little uncomfortable, so I yelled, "Li Shu! Li Shu, you..." I

suddenly remembered that today is the first day of the new year, so I can't say unlucky words.

So the "big bastard" was swallowed and changed, "...Li Shu, why didn't you wake me up!"

Li Shu who was staying downstairs rushed up, "It's okay to sleep a little longer "Hey," he said with a smile, "are you hungry?"

After a pause, he said again: "There is... a guest at home."

Zhizhi was a little surprised, and looked at him with strange eyes.

Today is the first day of the new year, why would someone come home?

"Who is it?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu hesitated for a moment, then said: "I don't know him either."

Zhi Zhi:? ? ?

Curiosity is even heavier.

"Is it like... the young lesbian who has a crush on you?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu's handsome face suddenly darkened, "It's a man!"

Zhi Zhi: ...

"So, is it the young gay man who has a crush on you who came to the door?" Li Shu asked unhappily.

Zhi Zhi touched her round belly, "How is that possible!"

Noticing her small movements, Li Shu sighed, stretched out his hand to touch her belly, and said, "Then I'll go down first, if you don't want to see anyone, you can rest in the room, and I'll bring you food later." "