"We're cooking and making a Youtube video. Why? What's wrong?" Niyah furrowed her brows moving to the side so P could turn the now boiling spaghetti off.

"Nothing I just wanted to see what you was up to." she chuckled at how unnecessarily worried she'd gotten. "Oh...y'all wanna come over?" Niyah questioned causing kiya who had been carefully placing chicken into the boiling grease to carelessly toss it in causing her to get popped hitting her and P who had been standing near by.

"Shit!" "Aww Fuck!" they exclaimed. Niyahs head whipped there way confused on what the fuck happened. "Are yall ok?" She asked worriedly watching them quickly run their arms under cold water.

"No hoe! Ain't nb tell you to invite them over here! We look a mess." P said taking a paper towel and drying her arms. "Literally bitch. You can easily go and fix yourself up. Niyah we don't have shit over her to help how we look." Kiya mugged her.

Niyah rolled her eyes at there dramatics because to her they didn't look that bad. They all wore some type of pajama pants and a spaghetti strapped shirt.

They had gotten versatile sew-ins a week prior so while P had hers in a messy ponytail. Kiya's was in a lose claw clip and luckily Niyah had gotten bored earlier and did her hair.

It didn't seem that bad but in P and Kiya's eyes it really was. They knew Niyah was only ok with them coming over because she wanted to see Jay and because of that she didn't see how bad they actually looked.

P had a toothpaste stain on her shirt and had on two different socks. Kiya had bleach stains on her pants and only had one sock on. She ain't even know who sock it was!

"Y'all are being over dramatic." Niyah rolled her eyes hanging up and texting them to come anyways so that P and Kiya wouldn't say anything.

She knew that once they arrived it didn't matter cause they were probably going to get into it but she knew the boys wouldn't allow them to ignore them or shut down for long.

"We can do too much but if they pull up ik some." P mumbled observing her red left arm. She meant it with her whole heart. She thought it was weird for her to even invite them knowing P and Kiya weren't happy with the way they looked.

"Kiya the mac & cheese ready for you to finish it." P mumbled swapping places with her and going to finish the chicken. "Anyways back to the video. What sports have y'all played?" Niyah called out.

"We've done Soccer, Track, Dance, and Volleyball." Kiya answered. "Where are you all from. You have accents?" P read furrowing her brows. "Accents? I thought we talked regular, but we all from atlanta." Niyah answered with a chuckle.

"What's a pet peeve of y'all's?" P read aloud. They all took a moment to think before answering. "I personally hate being ignored or mf's acting different when other people are around." Niyah spoke first making kiya side eye her cause she literally was just doing the same thing.

Right before kiya spoke the sound of the door being knocked on caught their attention. "I got it!" Niyah quickly went to open it before P or Kiya could say anything.

"She finna blow me." Kiya mumbled continuing to make the mac and cheese. Shortly afterwards Niyah returned with Jay, Kani, and Kai following.

P took a deep breath as to not curse her out knowing Niyah was the more sensitive one. "Wassup y'all." Jay greeted to which Kiya waved and P ignored.

Kai caught onto her having an attitude pretty fast seeing as he'd heard the conversation exchange over the phone. He walked over to her stepping behind her watching as she stir the corn on the cob before sprinkling a bit of sugar in the water.