.6.

Not proof read!!!!!

Kiya Naomi Monet Williams pov~

"Hey y'all its Ky and I'm back with another video." I whispered to the camera that was hidden in kani's room.

"Ok so me and the girls are all doing individual pranks on our 'friends' so here's mine. I'm going to be doing the being rude prank on Kani so yea.." I trailed off looking at the door when I thought I heard him.

"Ok s-so Anyways Im basically gone be like having an attitude with him. Normally I do be a lil-nvm but yea don't forget to like comment and subscribe whores!" I whisper yelled before turning around to go sit on his bed.

I got on my phone in the meantime texting the gc.

The bests<3.

<YALL IM SHITTING MF BRICKS IN THIS BITCH!

P bby<3.>You gots to see it through my sista

Niyahhh<3.> What prank you decided to do?

<Having and attitude/being rude

P bby<3.> You gone really have to be mean cause he be so patient with you

<Ik I'm finna have to really do the most *sigh

Niyahhh<3.>Don't get shot nie

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Kani walking in rolling up. Ok I gotta get into character...

I mugged him rolling my eyes getting on my phone. "Wassam li bit." He walked over to me standing in between my legs.

I glanced up at him before looking back down at my phone. "So youn hear me talking to you." He bent down so he could look at my face.

"What?" I moved back mugging him. He stood up to his full height and looked at me confused. "Fuck you gotta attitude fa." I rolled my eyes going to get on my phone.

"Naomi" he straight faced snatching my phone out my hand. "Bruh what the fuck." I snapped my head up at him mugging the hell outta him.

"I ain't yo bruh stop playin wit me son." He mushed my head softly and I hit him in the chest.

"Kiss my ass and give me my phone nigga." I rolled my eyes holding my hand out. "Kiya stop playin wit me." He mugged me.

He starting to get mad...HeHeHe

"Or what? Oh ok Gimmie my shit." I rolled my neck attitude laced in my tone. "Yeen getting shit fix yo tone when you talking to me fa i jaw in this bitch." He clenched his jaw cutting eyes at me.

He so fine...lemma stop fa he really beat my ass

"Kani give me my phone." I brushed him off sucking my teeth. He through my phone in my lap walking away from me going to sit on the side of the bed.

I knew he was blew now just because normally he'd push to see what was wrong with me. But then again I'm not normally this rude.

I know he pissed but I gotta see it through and finish the prank. I got up from the bed grabbing my phone and started heading towards the door of the room.

I was about to walk out when my ponytail was pulled making me stumble back. "Sekani!" I exclaimed he turned me around so I could face him.

He wrapped his hand around my throat roughly pushing me against the door. He betta stop fa suck his-

"Stop fucking playing wit me Kiya. Ion know what tf yo problem is and I honestly don't give a fuck. You needa fix it cause i ain't did shit to you." He mugged me squeezing my throat slightly.

"Ok whatever." I rolled my eyes even though I was shitting bricks. My heart was about to beat out my chest right now.

"Oh you think I'm playing." He smirked a menacing look in his eyes. Something told me not to push him any further then I had.

And I listened cause I said I'd spin the block wit u not be on the block you spinning

"Wait it's prank." I grabbed his wrist looking up at him. He mugged me and I laughed a little tapping his chest.

"Let me go so I can get the camera." He roughly let me go and I rubbed my neck laughing going over to get the camera.

"Oh you was 38 hot huh?" I held it up so it could get both of us. He only mugged me before going to get on his phone.

"Aww Kani I was just playing I'm sorry." I laughed softly when he ignored me. "Ok y'all im gone he mad at me dats aight cause he still finna talk to me bye whores." I cut the camera off sitting it on his dresser.

"Sekani Ik you ain't ignoring me wit yo ugly self." I walked over to him standing in between his legs. "Move son." He tried to get up and walk away but I jumped on him.

"Kiya get yo childish ass on. Why is you tryna climb me like ima tree or sum ?" he chuckled grabbing me when I almost fell.

"Why you ignoring me ugly?" I got down mushing the side of his head. "Cause you always doing dumb shit. Nd stop hitting me ole abusive ass." He mugged me.

I waved him off going to look at myself in the mirror. "Ouu im getting thick." I looked back at him to see him already staring at me.

"You ain't getting shit ole flat ass." I looked at him in disbelief before throwing my croc at him.

He caught it chuckling and I just mugged him. "You supposed to support my delusions Ik I ain't got no ass." I rolled my eyes fixing my hair in the mirror.

His ass done fucked my hair up. "I do bae which is why imma help you get one." He came up behind me smirking and I just shook my head smiling softly.

"You ain't doing shit." He sucked his teeth straight facing me. "You so stingy. You walk around looking this fine but won't give me nun." I busted out laughing at his stupid ass.

"Shut up you say anything." I rolled my eyes and he shook his head. "I'm frl." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

Now that I actually was paying attention there was a very noticeable height difference between me and Kani.

I found it weird cause normally the most a dude will have on me was two-three inches. Kani was a whole head taller than me and I'm 5'6.

"I'm sleepy." I yawned making him suck his teeth. "You always tied son. All yo ass do is read, sleep, and eat. Ion get no time witchu." I mugged him cause I've literally been with him all day.

"You so dramatic." I rolled my eyes at him.